psu

took them long enough…i was up till 1 watching just cuz it was a good game

just glad i dont have to hear the stupid FSU fight song anymore

i was up till 11pm watching it…good game.

cant wait till the USC/Texas Game :slight_smile:

it was a good game.should have been over long ago.kicker should have won it at the end of the 4th

Wvu>

:love: HAHA Thats right! is Morgantown Still standing?

PSU / FSU good game should have been over long before that though… Tonight my money is on Texas :slight_smile:

haha. i agree WVU> but stll i’m happy PSU won.

Fuck em both. This is PITTSBURGH!

not here

Usc > All

pitt is my obvious number 1 choice then wvu then psu, then the ‘U’

:crying: What happened to all the Notre Dame hype you spouted earlier this season? Oh yeah, they choked yet again. Go Lions

HAHAHAHA

the U? :rofl: they got smoked. Larry joker fired his whole staff, i guess they all simultaneously forgot how to coach :rolleyes:

Hycomp: ND is laughin all the way to the bank. 14 mill and don’t have to share. i wouldn’t say they choaked, i’d say the refs did a good enough job to make sure they lost. its not like they got pounded anyway. it was a 3pt game until that last TD. #4 was holding to open up that whole but of course those big 10 officials didn’t see it. But they had a chance to win fair and they didn’t hold on 3rd down twice. Not a bad year for a first year coach,they were 6 pts from a national championship game. penn state was close too.

Only one game really counts anyway… GO HORNS!

true, but should i not like a team even if i get smoked?..whether u hate them or not, u cant say much when they put out so much talent into the NFL

i stayed up to watch but it was way too close for a 3 vs 22 team…even though it was like a home game for fsu, our kicker must have spent to much time on the jet skis and not practicing.

home game? tallahasee is up at the top of florida. FSU needs to start recruiting better kickers. Bobby bowden should be ashamed of his history of bad kick game.

I wasn’t sayin u shouldn’t like the U but they had the most embarassin performance of the the bowl season.

POOOOOOOOOOOOPPP NFL better!

Actually this is cyberspace, but since PSU won, I’ll forgive you.

we have to support PSU and Member plays for them.