Notre Dame vs. Pittsburgh

] Hey guys! Did anyone else go to the game in ND on Saturday…? I drove the 490 miles there Friday and met Bob, and went to the game…it was a great game, 6 seconds left, its tied, and Pitt kicks it…ITS GOOD! It was great…Im an Irish fan, and Cutty is too but he was representing and the only guy in our whole area that would clap when Pitt did good. Of course we got some retard behind us who didnt know shit about football…I’ll admit, i dont know alot, thats why I keep my mouth shut and just cheer…thats what that guy should have done. We checked out a Titty bar in Southbend called The Torch Lounge, and got a dance for real cheap with the cutest girl there…that was pretty damned fun! They had a bar wide social drink for my birthday and some strippers bought me drinks too. We had a great time…even though the goodbye’s sucked a$$.
If cutty decides to, he has some pics to post, just so ya’ll know Im real… :wink:

cool. glad u guys had fun. it was a fun game to watch on tv…so im sure being there was awesome. i’m glad Pitt won.

and to think i was able to sleep last night without knowing all that info…

cutty post pics!!!

:rofl:

I was just about to PM you and ask how it was!!! Glad you had fun!!!

I was there, was planning on meeting up with you and Cutty but we ended up rolling out and going to some bar/club think in Elkhart.

I’m guessing you weren’t sitting in the Pitt section, we were sitting there with a couple notre dame fans behind us and in front of us that were assholes. They talked shit the whole game, and I didnt say a word cause i was afraid we wouldn’t pull otu the win. But when we won, I fuckin gloated right in there face for about 10 mintes. Bitches.

Defenately was a good time though, and even better with a win! :bigthumb:

Definately need to give you Pitt Fans some credit, I thought the Notre Dame fans could have been alot more lively. You guys rocked as far as crowd chants and hearing you guys cheer. We were on the right side of you guys, if you were looking down towards the goalpost (and touchdown jesus) we would have been right past the corner on the right side, probably the 10 yard line of so…there was a small section of you guys, but you made noise and cheered like you were half the stadium!

I missed more of the game due to a wedding. but we had the game on in the limo so i sught some of it. Go PITT!

I missed more of the game due to a wedding. but we had the game on in the limo so I caught some of it. Go PITT!

we had section 13 right above the pitt band and pitt fans were all above us. That was the best time i ever had. that place is what college football is all about, what pitt stadium used to be. i miss pitt stadium. ND is such an awesome campus, pretty much self sufficent from the rest of the world. It was cool driving there, seeing all the pitt and ND fans from PGH on the road. Ran into the steelers fans on the way home so that was kinda cool too. I soooo wanted to stay there thou. i even saw a GN while i was there. i’ll post some pics shortly

:hitit:

did you hit it :idb: ?

hahahaha

here’s a few pics. they were with my camera phone but i have more i gotta get developed. the first one is a view out the famous tunnel, it didn’t show up like i wanted but the glow is kinda neat cause that place is so religious. second pic is of the golden dome, third pic is christine before we went clubbin and the last pic is for pittspeed, sorry i only had a quarter and a dime.

hahaa. good job. that makes it believable enough for me.

:weak:

and teh titteh shot is where???

for me to look at :wackit:

:down:

hey sonny, next time you see Todd Connelly ask him about VJ singh, lol. me todd, oldsangel, and todd’s boys went out friday night and got ripped.