hey everyone........

Just thought I would say hey. some of you got to see pics of me on cutty’s phone. Went ot norwalk OH had a blast. I drove 9 hours to be there and would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

but u had cloths on!!!:sad:

trust me we all saw the pics last night…bob couldnt be happier he was in the road runner and still hi from spending the weekend with you

drive to pittsburgh …

we want to see pics from titts in the titty bar

LOL— yeah…sorry babe.

HA! LOL…we had a blast…the titty bar had to be the 2nd highlight! I had strippers all over by us…it was funny.
so…
I like going to the race track-check
I like going to titty bars-check
i drink beer-check
I’m in 2 car clubs-check
I have a twin-check (LOL)
and I think your boy cutty is the greatest ever!
I seen a video of the city (the 'burgh) at night and it is amazing, I cant wait to see it in person!
We drove up to Lake Erie and that was awesome! he got a pretty kewl pic of me looking out the passenger window of the SS out on the lake.

please introduce me to your sister…

ur sig will work if u show me ur nude pics!!!

so you think just cause your the “king” that I should show ya nude pics? It doesnt work that way sweetie…being the king only gets ya so far. LOL

thats just my last name!!!

ha! thats not what I hear sweetie!

DENIED

explain?

dont be scred of brian. he is just a big teddy bear :hsdance:

I’m just pickin’ on ya Brian, I havent heard anything…promise.
I just like to dish it, and you seem the type who can take it and dish back.
A certain someone told me to pick on you, but I would never ever reveal my sources! LOL

:blah: :blah: :blah: :zzz: :zzz:

Glad you had fun! Should’ve stopped in Pittsburgh on the way back… :wink:

yeah cutty was definately ina good mood last night he was all excited ~!!! glad he got someone good !!!

salt shaker boy???/