Got my tickets/ ND bound

Got my tickets for the ND vs Pitt game, i’m $230 lighter. :doh: Here is a view from the section i’ll be sittin in. Side note: its 442 miles for olds angel’s to south bend, looks like a sign of good things.

nice seats man…hopefully she will be there…

my dads friend was at last weeks game to watch ND get killed

north dakota sux

hopefully? me and her have met before. its not like she would just not come. lol. plus her bday is the 12th so its kind of a present, she’s never been to a football game.

NICE good luck and have fun !! ill take care of your bonny for ya when ur gone or your monte or your cutty or your hurst :slight_smile:

I’ll be at the Pitt - ND game… Should be a great game, I’m looking forward to going there. I’ve heard its a stadium and an atmosphere like you wouldn’t believe… Guess I’ll find out soon enough

Well you know PITT is going to lose… But have fun Cutty…

Im so there, taking off the 12th- the day of my 25th birthday, driving the 442.7 miles to Southbend, We are gonna have a blast! I cant wait! Gonna hang out with some of Cutty’s friends that are going to the game too, and gonna go out on the town after the game. Cant wait for that! We had a helluva time out on the town in OH when we met in Norwalk!!
I have never been to a football game, I mean I have been to high school games but nothing like this. This is going to be the best birthday by far!
Thanks cutty! xoxoxoxo

olds angel…since this is the only team (ND) that cutty will root for over Pitt, r u going to try to back the panthers??? they r gonna need support!!

Well actually…I wil be rooting for the Irish also…sorry. For a couple reasons too… They have Senior player, quarterback Stan Revelle, and he is a SHOW ME State guy from Popular Bluff, MO, which isnt but a few hours from my hometown, and Its the Irish…and Im Irish, and their motto on girls is
Irish Girls…the best in the world!

:down: :smiley: :grouphug:

well atleast the ones without red hair, lol.

Pitt lost my support because they can’t keep guys from their own back yard. The WPIAL is like a warehouse of star players. They need to open their eyes. But i also blame guys like Steve Breaston, andrew johnson…have some fucking pride, do it for your hometown. I respect Rod rutherford beceause he said how his family is here and how he wants to make pittsburgh a winner again. He almost did…well he did again PENN STATE, lol. For a while Pitt was like Woodlandhills University, Lusaka, tutu, shante, etc… Thats what pitt needed but breaston bucked the trend and went off to michigan. He is a star at michigan but he coulda been a hero in pittsburgh. Andrew johnson is a bum flat out. Morelli is a pussy who couldn’t take the pressure. Walt harris is an ass thou, he took scholarship offers away from Jarvis… He’s only one of the best players in the STATE!!! Pitt should have an offer out to every start player in the WPIAL, Collington, king, jarvis, Murray. All of the sudden the backyard players are no good? Harris thinks going to florida and gettin miami, fsu and u of FL rejects are good enough. Where was marino, dorsett, ditka, fralic, curtis martin…etc… from. Walt does have a good recruiting base at this Valley forge military school, i’ll give him that but most of those guys were already from pittsburgh anyway. He’s Got to go.

Aw