Go Hoooooooooome........

Mountainqueers!!! what a fuckin game, went by myself(loser) got a ticket off a scalper, turned out to be on the 50 yardline. Why are west virginia fans such douchbags? i guess cause thats all they got down there. anyway they can eat a fat dick and have nice trip back down 1-70…LETS GO PITT!!!

so um yeah… i go to CAL U

great defensive battle…my props to PITT

give me a call next time douchbag

i fell asleep at halftime. :frowning:

the ref’s fuck WVU nuff said!

Explain. Preferably without exclamation points.

i agree. i’m glad Pitt won and everything, but they benifited from a few calls that shouldntve went their way (1st example- roughing the kicker??). i’ll take it though.

4th and 1 on the two yard line and he kicks… fire walt

I’m really really really not trying to come off as a know it all. But that play was CLEARLY a roughing the kicker call. If you can define Roughing the Kicker and tell me the difference between it and running into the kicker, then you would understand why that was a roughing.

In high school and college football Player Safety > *

Therefore, that play was a roughing the kicker… I’m not trying to sound like a homer, but thats a pretty clear and easy call for the Referee to make.

Hehe acting awards :slight_smile: he deserved a daytime emmy :))

I actually woke up during the post game show :slight_smile: LoL. It was dismal watching the fuggin receivers dropping everything near em.

Tarheels won the maui invitational :)) Terps are winning their game tongiht… so far so good :wink: Hard for me to get into big east basketball :slight_smile:

hijack thread alert ;))

Congratulations, you beat a mediocre team by playing just as horribly as they did. Both Pitt and WVU suck. I dont see where so much trash talking comes from people that never attended either university. I know most of my friend at school sold their tickets because they though it would be a shitty game. They were right.

this coming from the guy that was trying to compare Joe Delsardo and Terrel Owens a few weeks ago. yeah if Pitt had T.o. that night i bet the WVU dbacks wouldve shut him down too :hsugh:

Quote please?

I’m guessing that if I was talking about TO and DelSardo, I probably said something alone the line that DelSardo works for everything hes got, isn’t blessed physically, and plays the game the way its supposed to be played. TO is the complete opposite of those three. I know when I took my 9 year old cousin to the BC game, I pointed at #4 and told him “thats the way you play the game”.

If saying that makes me an idiot, well then I guess you got me pegged.

EDIT - I found the quote. All of what I typed above I still feel, but I made a quote that T.O. doesn’t have the hands of Randy Moss or of a Marvin Harrison. Hell, I dont think that TO has the hands of Joe DelSardo.

Watch the plays TO makes. He makes them with speed and athletic ability. He just flat out doesn’t have great hands. Don’t get your panties all in a bunch because I have an opinion against one of your players in the NFL.

The way you cry and bitch and moan and defend some of the biggest asshole NFL players around, I’m willing to bet money your panties would get all wet if you say an NFL player out in the real world somewhere. you’re probably scared they read pittspeed and you dont want them to be mad at you.

Or maybe you envy them because some of them actually have a Z06 :kekegay:

u talked trash on T.O. then said he has no hands. then u said ‘joe delsardo, now thats a reciever w/ some hands’…im sure if u said that in front of an NFL player/ coach they woud laugh in your face. how u can even compare any aspect of a player who is a Pitt walk-on that would be extremly lucky to make an NFL roster, to perhaps one of the best recievers playing the game right now is absolutly ridiculous. also, im sure u think u have me ‘owned’ w/ that Z06 comment, but we’ll see how funny it is in a few months. if u knew me, you would know that when i say something i do it. i sold my C4 early (which by the way is cooler than anything u have) to start saving for the car i really want. i’m sorry if it takes me a few months to save up 25-30k to dump on a car that isnt my primary driver. k, thanks bye… :greddy:

country roads, take YOU home, to the place where YOU belong… west virginia! I was there, fuck WVU.

Our party scene is still better. :1320: Pitt isnt gonna get much out of this season either. At least we beat Connecticut. I dont think either of these teams deserve to make it far. I wish there was a way for them to both lose.

i agree… i almost got arrested in front of Pulse 4 weeks ago.

:blue:

Damn, I try to stay away from that bar since it has alot of freshmen. I like Gibbies and the Brew Pub alot.

I couldn’t agree with that more. I think Pitt, WVU, and the rest of the Big Easy better be prepared next year when Louisville comes in, because I have a feeling they are going to to mop the damn floor with the big east teams. I think WVU may be in trouble next year, you’re loosing alot of you guys. And whats up with Henry? He seems like an animal on the field, but a basketcase off of it. I think Pitt can only go up from here, that’s assuming that they fire Harris and hire a better coach. If Harris stays, Pitt will have its best talent in 15 years next year, but will still be lucky to go 7-5