Go Hoooooooooome........

PITT is going to the BCS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

get the popcorn ready for the anal raping there going to get

I don’t see how I said anything ludacris about T.O. I said that is a far superior athlete and is an excellent overall reciever, he’s just an asshole and has Average hands at best. No disrespect, he’s still one of the games elite. But you take me giving my opinion like im trying to kidnap your first born. Take it easy. Joe DelSardo has no makings of an NFL player, and he would be lucky to make an NFL practice squad some day. But he still has better natural hands the TO. I’m not saying hes a better player, or hell be a Hines Ward type some day. It’s just he has better hands than TO in my opinion.

You get your panties all in a bunch b/c someone disses one of your players. I still don’t get why you’re so fired up about it, I think you need to get the sand out of your vag and quit whining like a fucking 3rd grader.

Let’s not forget they have to beat South Florida first. THats no gimme game, especially with Harris running the show.

If they win…

I wouldn’t mind seeing Pitt play Utah, I think they might be able to pull that out even though Harris will get outcoached by that Meyer guy up there.

I’d maybe want to watch Va. Tech - Pitt just because Pitt seems to have VT’s number ever year, they’ve beat them three years in a row

Anyone else and it could be ugly.

EDIT - They have Bowl Projections on si.com and they are projecting Utah and Pitt in the Fiesta Bowl. If that happens, watch all the BCS haters (im one of them) go ballistic becuase in reality neither of those teams deserve to be there (even as a pitt student, i agree that pitt just isnt good enough to be there)

I know some places have Pitt vs Cal in the Fiesta (BLOWOUT city) or possibly Pitt vs Florida State (all those athletes at FSU vs. Pitt :down: ) in the Gator Bowl.

kolar, i was thinking more like this . “west virginia…mountain homo’s…I70 will take you home” i lked ur version thou :bigthumb:

Raverjames, who the fuck are u, nevermind no one cares, stay and party at Nothing better to do University.

regardless who pitt plays, granted they beat SFU, they could pull off an upset against anyteam. If they were playing one of the top 3, auburn, oklahomo, or USC, i’d say no chance but anyone else i see a chance for them to win. Any team can be beat any given day. I mean ND beat michigan and pitt beat ND. I would love to see pitt vs michigan and show steve breaston and ryan mundy what they missed. Those two come to pitt and pitt is a one loss team. I was praying all year for a Pitt-miami bowl game but it doesn’t look possible at this point. Pitt vs cal, i don’t see it as a blowout, the pac 10 is such a garbage conference, it not even as good as the big east on a whole. how could auburn go undefeated in the SEC and not be in the orange bowl and USC plays in a shitty pac 10. College FB is jacked up but that makes it great cause you can argue about it for another off season.

as for pitt not deserving a BCS, big east champ gets a bid, if thats not deserving it i dunno what is. Learn how college FB works people…

I think I-79 would take them home…

I-70 would take them to Wheeling…

regardless, good to see Pitt win.

hey, whatever gets those foul people away from here faster :bigthumb: Rob Petitti is God for what he said in the paper about west virginia.

lol, thats the entire reason i go there…

freshman sluts > *

Did you even go to college? Pitt sucks, WVU sucks, and it sounds like you are not a student/alumni of either so why do you care. I am here for Engineering school so I could care less how the football team does. Oh, and who the fuck are you? Why do you care who I am? I have been on this forum for a while. I dont post much because most of you do nothing but trash talk.

Well since my family lives in PA, I can say you are just as bad. You wouldnt last one semester in my school.

Don’t mind Cutty…

His mouth runs like a broken toilet…

and both are often full of shit…

:rofl:

Engineering school, why wouldn’t you go to Pitt? Its in the top 25 in the country for undergrad Engineering. but whatever.

Because my parents are WV residents. Actually acording to the latest rankings, Pitt isnt even in the top 50 engineering schools. PA has 2 colleges in the top 25 which are Penn State and Carnegie Mellon. I consider Pitt and WVU to be at an even level of academics. So I chose the cheapest one with the better area. No offense but I hate Oakland and would never want to go to school in that area. The schools I applied to were Purdue, Georgia Tech, WVU, USAF Academy, US Naval Academy, and UNC. I didnt have the scores needed for the military academies, Purdue would only admit me to the regular campus and not engineering school, UNC never got back to me, and Geogia Tech was going to be too expensive. So WVU was my best option.

My mistake. I was reading thru the ranking, and I looked at the business school, not the engineering, my fault.

I’ve heard that PSU is a hell of an engineering and agriculture school, at least from my friends…

Pitt is all about Business and Medical.

WVU, I dunno. Never looked into going there… But you can never go wrong with something that is a major state university and is cheap.

anyways… lets get back to freshman WVU sluts :hitit:

They are all over the place. My sister is a freshman. She is also a model. If you are rich than you can date her.:wink:

does she like fat dudes with slow imports?

Well she is into idiot high school drop outs with cheap SUV’s so I dont see why not.:eek3:

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

james, send her my number… this is sonny. kthankx

LOL, She would love you man. She is into the green(money and KB). Where are you living now?