drunk halloweiner post from the Cutlass King...bee ohh fuckin bee

let me just say that i shouldnt punk down many people in life… im like what 5’8’ a buck five-oh? so what happends tonight …two motherfuckers get pizzzunked by me… ok heres the situation…my parents went away on a weeks vacation…umm …wrong story… ok so i’m walkin down carson see two dudes in penn state jerseys and i involuntary scream fuck penn state… .fasty forward… o k wait back track… let me tell my halloween costume… ok i’m dressed as scooby doo… but scooby doo as a Pitt football player… ok back to fast forward… i’m kickin it at jimmy d’s and said PSU douchers are there and i hear a fuck pitt… so i turn around and i see said douchers from before…so affter some college football banter back and forth it dies down… so i go to leave and i say to the DB’s…“agree to disagree” and i offer a handshake… douche 1 says fuck you… i get in his face with my new found muscles and say fuck you and fuck ur boy… two douchers were speechless that I with no backup what so ever would have the gall to take on two… the first floor of jimmy d’s let out with an OHHHHHHHH and two douchers exited stage right to the cheers of LETS GO PITT… LETS GOT PITT…LETS GO PITT… tonight i regained faith in my city… hail to PITT… scooby doo where are u?.. i’m right fuckin here bitches!!!..

Scooby is a cunt

so you were at the bar by yourself?

well done sir?

wow. can i have my 2 minutes back for reading this shit?

this.

so wait what was the story? this one time…

it took you guys 2 minutes to read that?

its now 245 and BoB isnt up yet from being hungover i love it.

:bsflag:

he got his ass beat and is trying to sound like an internet toughguy.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00002/rex_01_516x300_2440a.jpg

So what you’re saying is two dudes thought better of handing you your ass and walked away?

Great story :greddy:

did you miss the part where i tried to be cool and he said fuck you? it was all in good fun and in typical Penn State fashion he put is nose in the air… i think pretty much anyone on this board could have beat up both of these kids.

silver…ur a fag…

hahahah why the hate on pennstate… jealous ?? its ok ! when you gradute from a lesser college you grow a hatred… :slight_smile: j/k no offense to PItt fans ive dated many girls from there. They have somethings better than PSU and vis versa but overall PSU is a better school with better acedemics and sports … its true ! Dont hate. there are assholes at both schools.

forget about the schools for a minute… as far as pitt vs psu in strictly football terms… its no contest… i’m not gonna sit here and brag about pitt’s law school is better than PSUs…its strictly a football thing with me.

shouldnt it be GUTLASS king?