P-I-T-T. PITT, PITT, PITT!!

well PITT just scored and its now 10 -7.

Pat White is out.

I would love to see an upset of WVU and Missouri. Then all hell would break loose with the BCS championship game. Ohio St and georgia?

then a bullshit holding call brought back a touchdown for pitt and they missed the 35 yard field goal

the defense is looking pretty solid for them though

they’ll been solid all year. they would have been a pretty good team if their offense wasn’t anemic and some calls went their way.

GO PITT

I thought they started at 7:45 ??

wow 13-9 victory for Pitt

The refs sucked in the game, They were calling stupid shit and buitshit calls

woot lets go pitt
glad to see they won!!!

yeah, Pitt should have won by more, there were two awful holding calls on 88 one brought back a touchdown one brought back a huge first down, neither one should have been called

its all irrelevant now that pitt won.

I’ve never been prouder to be a Pitt grad and fan.

no couch burning this year?

luck

this just in PITT still sucks

at that level of football I dont think its luck. I believe that WVU lost the game more than PITT won it. However I give credit to PITT for not finding a way to lose the game like many other this season.

saying that though, that team’s season is over so we cant start thinking about next year.

Jimmy

my notes…

conference officiating needs to go away… the big east had a lot to lose if Pitt won and i think the calls tonight showed it. they tried pretty had to make sure pitt didn’t win. ESPN said of both calls “questionable at best… horrible at worst”

Oakland was… FUCKIN NUTS

and vaughn rivers… maybe u’ll learn to keep ur fuckin mouth shut the week leading into a rivalry game… i think u proved why pitt didnt want you.

ohhh one more thing…

they can name this one 4th and 17 part II… if ur a pitt fan…well for that matter if ur a wvu fan…u should know what that means. 10 years ago… pistol pete to jake hoffart on 4th and 17… tonight pat white incomplete on 4th and 17

True dat…

It was SO fucking obvious that they were trying to help WV win…

Disgusting display of “officiating”!

X2…but Pitt still pulled it out!!!

WVU = WAYYYYYY OVERRATED!!!

I watched a little bit last night because nothing else was on and holy shit were the ref’s bad. How can they get away with calls like that?

i dont think they can. I thought they had their calls reviewed after games to check if they were doing a quality job.