bbq was cool

food was real good, met some cool people, played football that was cool untill my own team member tried to touch my special place:eek3: and then tried to break my ribs… team skinny won but only cause team fat was out of breath… cabby had fun in the golf carts and hugged a tree… whitey took pics with the crazyiest digi cam i ever saw, i am sure he will post them later

Im a little skinny dickless bitch

you suck

Originally posted by OrangeSS
you suck

no i believe U suck at teh football

:stuck_out_tongue:

no way we rolled over you guys for like 2 plays then we needed a break if we had stamina we would have ruled

Originally posted by vtecsol
no way we rolled over you guys for like 2 plays then we needed a break if we had stamina we would have ruled

gotta give up something to gain something…i think i’ll keep my stamina

team skinny > all teams.

Cool picnic - had a good time. I’m up for football as soon as I put on about 40 pounds.

I’ll be having nightmares about Pewter’s tackle/prison rape. :eek:

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Cool picnic - had a good time. I’m up for football as soon as I put on about 40 pounds.

u could have lived if u played!!!:eek3:

Originally posted by Jeff95TA

lmao that was funny. thanks to whitey, sam, brian and his wife for the bbq, keely for the apple crisp, jeff for burning the burgers to a fuckin crisp, its cool meeting everyone and knowing who you are fuckin with too. hell even betty showed up but left way too early.everyone that didnt = owned

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
[Bteam medium build didnt bring there A game therefore got stomped:D [/B]

We just knew you couldnt hande our A game, so we didnt use it

Originally posted by Gnocide
betty showed up but left way too early.everyone that didnt = owned

i wouldn’t have left but i thought u were all mute :slight_smile: and i don’t really know sign language all that well

yea definitly a good time, sorry i had to leave but i got hungary, i misread the other post and it said it was starting at 12:00, im buying sam a clock for christmas:p i guess i missed betty also.

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
yea definitly a good time, sorry i had to leave but i got hungary, i misread the other post and it said it was starting at 12:00, im buying sam a clock for christmas:p i guess i missed betty also.
u missed a lot

thanks for the shing ding guys. I got to fill my fat belly, had a good time and met some cool people.:cool:

Great meet. Nice to meet the fe of you guys that I haven’t got to meet yet, and good you see you guys that I know. Thanks to John, Brian, Mrs. Pewter, and Sam for the great meet. :bigok: :bowdown:

We need to get every out to eat soon.

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
Great meet. Nice to meet the fe of you guys that I haven’t got to meet yet, and good you see you guys that I know. Thanks to John, Brian, Mrs. Pewter, and Sam for the great meet. :bigok: :bowdown:

We need to get every out to eat soon.

Turns out I could have went, my girl flaked out on me about goin out tonight, I didnt find out till like 7 though… sucks. I did want to stop by, Cal’s parade was gayness. My X was thowing candy at me… then came to the house we were at… boo. I should have went.

Originally posted by betty1677
i wouldn’t have left but i thought u were all mute :slight_smile: and i don’t really know sign language all that well

were you intiminated?
and shaggy said whats up

Originally posted by 8Grand
, Cal’s parade was gayness.

Yes, yes it was. i have no clue how the hell ACACIA won with that hacked ass Top Gun Float

I had a good time. There were a few guys I hadn’t met yet that I got to meet and chill with. This location was also great as well. I could’ve gone for the temperature to have been about 10 degrees warmer… but I’ll take what we got :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks John for setting this up as well as Brian for a location. :cool: