Pinks Party - Town Tavern - 10/18/06

Conrats guys! Saw the show last night… I don’t know all the drama before/after and during for that matter… good job!

thank you for taking pictures. because i was way to intoxicated

they aren’t as good as your camera would have taken…but i had fun.

truth

be rad ate all the honey bbq!!! That fucker!

:puke: i saw pewters boobies:puke:

the honey bbq sucked anyways no loss there :wink:

do you ever just shut up…

of course not!

yeah the food part definitely sucked, my taxi got all fucked up so I was not down there early to get shit in line. thanks to be rad for helping out!

I talked to them about the food. I guess they have alot of partys that say 100 people will be there and then 20 show up. So they were kind of overwhelmed with 150 showed up. I paid extra money to get more food out there asap. Sorry it did not please everyone…

the 15 dollars was not for food or drink, it went directly to our charity. WE raised 2000 dollars last night.

I had a blast last night, i think most everyone did! I know people were coming up to me telling me how fun it was there. I spoke with Erin the manager, she loved having us there and invited us back anytime. I am thinking this is where the Christmas party will be, unless Quik wants to plan the Christmas party this year.

im still drunk

me too… this hangover is going to be rough

start dinking now,thats what i did

Nothing like a little hair of the dog?

i def had a good time and glad everyone left recent drama at home.

and f-that guy who wouldnt move his car, i made sure brian parked him in

great time!!! fat head wings we got were good

id do this again anytime!!

looks like it was a great time, id do it anytime! as long as i can get a ride (that doesnt bail and go to the hockey game instead…coughdevincough)

Thats cool. I was kinda disapointed shelling out $30, but hearing it all went to charity makes me feel better.

:dunno: its been on the front page of this thread forever. hell there was a sign outside town tavern saying it!

My mistake, i thought a % of the $15 was going to you. But i still enjoyed myself ether way.

f*ck i wish.