pissed off neighbor.. video..

Your Welcome.

calm the fuck down

now

I’m pretty calm. I also said everything I had to say here. We can all get back on topic -

Pissed off neighbor due to immature behavior.

If you need me, I will me in my PM box.

I’m going to have to agree about respecting neighbors. I idle down my street so I don’t piss off my neighbors with my exhaust. Also turn down my music, I know most people don’t like what I listen to, and don’t want to hear it.

Jack on the other hand flys down my deadend street so everyone can hear his BOV. But what does he care, it isn’t is neighbors.

ass

sure you wait until I leave the thread.

:bsflag: on flying down your street. I drive nice and slow so they can see the :pimp: driving it.

lol. and i thought i got fired up.

wow.

reason i pointed out jack is cuz he has to list a bunch of shit that has nothing to do with someone playin music, ie: my car, my hair, my clothes, my style, my photography. saying it was comical to see me once… none of that really matters u know ?

you guys should fight

ya. fight.

“Micah” re-read my post. It has nothing to do with appearance. I think you misunderstood what I was saying due to a recent conflict of intrests in a different thread.

No fighting. Thats real life.
I obviously didn’t bring any of that into it until you brought this thread back. I don’t know what your wearing, or how you style your hair, or how many earings you have… how could I possibly know that stuff? I was just sharing details about myself. I personally do not do any of those things, I didn’t say you did. For the few seconds I did see you, you were just as I imagined someone “someone” like you would look… that was funny. I think a lot od people look funny. You have met newman, you know what I mean. There is a Del Sol in your sig. Thats a cheap shot if you don’t actually drive one. Honestly the only reason I said what I did is because you picked me out of the group 2 days later… and not because I said anything about you in this thread. Your statement holds no water with me. Sorry.

This is funny…

drama drama drama…ladies can’t we all just be friends?

this is grounds for a new forum. LOL.

:crap: :lockd:

:biglaugh:

hahahahahha
http://www.micahweber.com/b11.JPG

is that a real neck tribal?!?

OMG!!!
TRIBAL FO’ LIFE

ya fuck u both. this thread was over 2 days ago

you weren’t supposed to post in here

:rofl:

lol u know what i meant