Stupid F*ing neighbors.

so, one of my neighbors keeps calling the cops on me, everytime i start my truck. today, i was adjusting the carb (yes, the 440) (naturally aspirated )
and an undercover cop pulls in my driveway, he comes up and tells me i cannot have this truck running, i told him the hell i cant, and he started threatening me with fines, tickets, towing blah blah blah, (not on the road yet) he told me if i start it again, while its unregistered/insured he will tow it. i know they cannot tow it because it was running, its not even loud, 2 mufflers, i think its actually too quiet. anybody know the rules for west seneca about this shit??

your not alowwed to have a unregester motor vehicle on your property. the vehicle have cats and mufflers? stop fucking with it without plates and a inspection. yes the can iimpound it. if it was registerded and inspected they couldnt touch u because noise ordanace isnt till 11pm

1975, didnt have cats

that makes no sense. why couldn’t you have an unregistered vehicle on your personal property? you can’t have it on the street i know this or else it gets towed. but if your in your driveway it doesn’t matter. start f.ucking with your neighbor with stuff that can’t be proven it’s you. after enough calls they’ll start ignoring her. gee how do i know it’s a her?

i already put something in her mailbox. hope she checks it soon.

In BLo You can have upto 2 (or 3) unreg’d vehicles on Your property at any time. As long as they aren’t hazards and such.

I don’t see what the deal is here… with two mufflers, that thing shouldnt be too bad. In a garage?

next to the garage on driveway, usually covered.

Every town is different. Call the WS PD of court and talk to someone who knows whats up. Return the favor

Call homeland security and say you think she is a terrorist making bombs in her basement

Bad move IMO.

its a letter buddy. calm down.

look through ur laws see what there violating. i seen people in lockport for garbage can position at the curb. i shit u not.

ROFL. 'Cause I’m really worked up here. Not my approach. I read too much Sun Tzu.

I wouldn’t start it until I have plates and I’m bulletproof. Good luck with it.

that’s not true at all. west seneca ordinances do not allow unregistered vehicles on the property in the open. we’ve had problems with cops because of unregistered vehicles in our yard. at any given moment, there’s at least 2 VW’s that don’t work at my house. it’s like a european graveyard. our landlord has had issues in the past with unregistered vehicles on the property and getting letters from the town.

granted, you had a dickhead cop. cops drive past our house 100 times a day, and it’s only been an issue a couple times in the last few years, but there is some truth to it…kill your neighbor.

please u were trying to sound badass when all it was is a letter

lol not trying to sound badass.

lol at this thread. look thru the laws in WS or wherever you are, see what ones shes breaking at any point and time, and call the cops everytime. Karmas a bitch and paybacks a whore

I just got home from court for this same violation. Building inspector in ToT gave me 2 tickets for my jeep and my Z in my driveway with no plates. Sold the jeep and put the Z on the road and tickets got wiped. However if the jackoff inspector feels the need to flex his pen the law in ToT is every vehicle on your property has got to be registered and insured. Unless in a fully covered and boxed in enclosure.(garage)

i f*ucking hate rules.

Welcome to the club