ugh.. neighbors

So im sitting in my living room watching TV, theres this kid that lives across the street from me and my brother. Thats all he fucking does all day and well until 11 p.m is sit outside with his srt-4 and rev the shit out of his motor. My brother has talked to him numerous times about it and actually called the cops because of the noise. Guess the kid doesnt get the hint because hes sitting outside doing it right now. Sorry for the rant, I just hate ignorant people.

give him a 716 bashing :slight_smile:

Snuff him and drive his car off a cliff?

is it his car

haha I would love to go over there and punch him in the head, its so fucking annoying. and yeah its his car.

wat

lol sorry my comp is goin pretty slow, its delaying what i type so i didnt catch it…fixed

:headbang:

Exactly why is he sitting there revving it? He installing mods and tuning/playing/tinkering?

There is a kid down the road from me that revs his import until the valves float, or its limiter kicks in. Just revs, idles, revs, idles… must be checking his “v-tec”. For one its fucking useless, fucks the engine up, and annoys everyone around you when you do it for 2 hours. Kids these days. I mean if it had real HP, and he was actually tuning it, I would help him out. But this NTAC is just that stereotypical ricer.

shove a potatoe in his exhaust??? well 2 potatoes cuz he has duals???

wheres he live?

race him

just taking a quick look at tonys location im guessing not in the new york area just a quick guess though

Useless?
-It makes awesome sounds!

Fucks up motor?
-Ok grandma, Just cause the needle sweeps past 3 doesn’t mean the four horsemen are on the way.

Annoys everyone?
-good, Fuck 'em.

Fake HP?!?!
-Where can I get it.

TOONING!