To the dickk...

…with the V8 and open exhaust that was going WOT up and down the residential part of Eggert an hour ago: Nobody’s impressed. I didn’t get a good look at you, but if you pull that shit in my neighborhood again I will get your plate and report you. :2fingers: That’s not a safe place to go fast.

I saw that the cops were in the Mighty lot shortly thereafter. Did this douche bag blow it for everybody? Anybody know who it was? I doubt that it was anybody on here because all the V8 guys seem to have enough sense to not go ripping up and down busy residential roads.

that would be twizted’s boy

im going to start calling the cops on the mustang and honda boys that like to scream down my street

the stret isnt even wide enough to paint a yellow line down, yet these fucking assclowns still manage to do 70 down my street

im going to start writing down plate #'s, vehical desriptions and best time to catch them, and ill be more then happy to let the popo sit in my families driveway to nail them

LOL What street I will open my headers and take a spin

LOL right after twizted freind did that, a cop came into the parking lot and started hassleing the fbods looking for the guy who tore ass down that street.

lol. OH SHIT.

do it.

and I hope he gets your plates.

and then what I know I wouldnt be getting a ticket in tonawanda or amherst for that matter…

The kid hammered on it down sherdian…and then barley got on it down eggert…his car just happens to be stupid loud…the sound ordiance isnt in effect till 11 anyways…

Im sure there are lots of little kids playing in the street at 10:30 and that 10-15mph over he was doing would have been a danger…

Domestic tuggin at its finest :lol:

This is the worst forum to post about anything related to speeding or breaking any traffic laws…some jerk off posts in OT everyday about how to get out of a 25+mph ticket…

This is a car performance forum where 75% of the people happen to race or screw around on the street and break some sort of traffic law…

SO TRUE.

EDIT: Nevermind, it’s not worth arguing over. I hope that poor judgement by the few doesn’t get Mighty meets ended for everyone.

Let me refer you to the OFFICAL you might be a F-body Driver if…

<snip>

Quotes taken from other forums…these made me LOL!!!

• Your girlfriend/ wife knows to hold on/ brace her self when you are about to make a turn or an on ramp

- you have pulled out a decibel meter to see how loud you exhaust really is to prove to you neighbors that its atcually in
the legal limits

-you refer to you car when its on jackstands as being in its natural state

-you can actually cruise at 1200 rpm if you want.

-people are always trying to familiarize with you saying “I had a sports car once, or I had a muscle car once…”
but somehow they’ve all sold them and now own a boring family car.

-Moms pull their children closer in parking lots when you drive by.

-you hate driving with all the SUV’s, trucks, and Minivans on the road because you can’t see past them at all

-you have received more scratches and bloody knuckles from working on your engine than anything else in your life,
combined.

-You smoke 90% of the cars while normaly taking off from a stoplight.

You cry more when your head gaskets blow then when you lost your gf.

As much as you may hate fixing it, you always seem to wonder around it and mumble about what you are gonna upgrade next.

Getting everyone lil ricer and their momma trying to rev at you at the light and then they take off.

Being told you’re speeding down the street when you have it in 1st and going only 10-15.

<snip>

There was more but I figured these 2 apply…

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. You NEVER speed on residential streets? I doubt it was WOT…My $.02.

I watched the car…he went WOT…down sherdian…got onto Eggert laid on it for 1-2sec up to like 40 coasted turned around and came back…

It just happens that he basicly has no exhaust…so your preception of speed based on sound…was sadly mistaken.

next time this guy flys by my house with his rollar blades with his loud ass wheels… im gonna cap a 9 in his ass…

:gay:

:wstupid:
:shoot:kid on rolla bladz

Speed based on sound. when someone rips by my place I run to the window to see what kind of car it was. Not get pissed off and call the cops, then post it to a bunch of people who love loud cars.

87fox rips WOT throttle past my house every day and you dont see me crying. there was not a single person on that road when he did it. Joelster let him use his computer to see if it changed his tune…he did a rip down sheridan and then a quick scoot to 35-40 on eggert.

hs name is letitrip on here BTW… get over it man its just a gas mashing for a second on a road that no one was on

fine, if noones out, have at it

ive had some of these mother fuckers gun it down my street while i was working on a car in the street. you realy think i want to be leaning over the street side fender when some assclown buzzez me at 60mph ?

ive timed some of these idiots on how long they take to get down my street, from the time they turn on, till the moment they let off the brakes at stop sign at the far end, and when u AVERAGE 70mph+ on whats hardly a 2 lane street, your a fucking retard