custom cat back

Ok so i did a custom cat back a couple days ago just putting a clip up of what it sounds like. Its just 3in pipe from the cat with stock tips.
I think it sounds pretty nice a lil loud but not to bad sounding cause its a v6.
some people may and may not like it but try not to bash to hard lol.http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-cute-smileys-300.gif

View My Video

VERY loud

yea kinda kinda sounds like a mustang its not to bad though. Sounds diff on video

i dont think i ever heard a mustang sound like that:facepalm

wait dude, so there’s no muffler, just straight pipes?

that’s loud as FUCK and it seems like you lost the “VQ sound”

Sounds nice and loud as fack :number1
Also sounds like an automatic :Idiots

Doesn’t sound like an automatic at all you noob.

Listen to the 2-3 shift

:wierd

:rofl

i mean the deep sound you know.

yeah, sounds normal to me…what are you talking about? The hesitation that sounds like he lifted for a minute. He went 1-2 & 2-3…

Oh aight. :shifty

Sounds like shifting needs to be 100X faster lol

I wasnt trying to go that fast just trying to hear it at high rpms. it wasnt a long road. so do you guys think it sounds bad?

It doesn’t sound bad, but its fuckin louddddd, I can’t imagine the ponizzle is going to let that fly for too long

I think it sounds awesome. I want to hear in it person.
Just make sure you clutch in when you see po-9.

Haven’t even watched the vid and I’m already gonna give the ol’ :facepalm

ya can still see ,or goin by sound?

I got pulled over last night fucking cody was next to me in the rx7 when i was going to get food a cop pulls me over and goes why were you raceing doing 59 i was like when was i raceing and when was i doing 59. Im just working on my friends car and i was just getting some food. So then he goes were is the street raceing going down.Im like umm i dont know i dont hang out with the recans or those people he goes… ok i was just trying to get info get out of here. we started laughing …