wtb ... jetta exhaust ..

need another exhaust … something thats streight … 2.5 inch … prefer not a fart can . :headbang

what the side exit too loud for you?

Dude just add a resonator… Should quite it up a little bit

anything that short is going to be louder regardless. a res. will smooth the tone but it won’t make it much quieter, just less rasp.

Didn’t you get the new exhaust not too long ago?

ahahah to loud for you :lol

haa nahh its not the oud part … its that the local 5 0 think it is … got stoped pulling in my own driveway with 2 cop cars … and then yesterday again ha . so far this is my 3rd exhaust …

d0m wtf your in 3rd lol… :wtf

Tectonics exhaust is good stuff.

its cause he is a super n@@b and posts random shit hahaha just playin, i have a magnafow street series muffler in my shed it doesnt sound like a shit can at all

i have a good magna flow from just behind the cat forward and nice tip . it was on my mk2 jetta sounded great
heres a bad pic of it

AHHH Told you that side exhaust sucks.

get a techtonics 2.5inch, or the 42draft design catback. its rather inexpenisve and sounds good… i have a TT 2.5inch on my car. with 1 resonator and a borla Xr-1

yup, who was right.

i like the sound not gonna lie … just the 5 .0 pull into my driveway with a suv and another cop car to get me … rediculous … soo thinkin need a new one. nd its so loud cause i got no cat on it now …

the cat really doesnt make much of a difference. its the lack of a proper muffler. because ive ran my old setup with a 3inch downpipe, no cat and the same exhaust system, and my new setup, 3inch with a cat, only thing i notice is the lack of unburnt fuel odor… ive ran my new setup with open downpipe and it sounds nasty, but bigger turboes make a better sound… if it wasnt 125dB cruising along id leave it, but its unbearably loud

ware did you get the beetle tips ?

before my headers my exhaust clocked in at 107-108db as per the police’s standards. this is with a big ass 28" resonator, and 6" round magnaflow. all 2.5" mandrel pipes, and no cat.

guy from the car show ive been talkin to … basically hes partin out his car … they say formula … he custom made the exhaust … its pretty sick but the prob is the cops .

i have a TT exhaust with an xr1 on my car and i love it

your car isnt even loud. anything over 102dB sustained is ear damaging, youd need to drive your car with earplugs all day long