fuck police

So I got my first exhaust ticket ever.

Actually correction three tickets.

-improper muffler - motor vehicle – WTF? (75 - (1))

-unecessary noise HTA – LOL :rolleyes: (75 (4))

-fail to have insurance card (AIA 3a)

I was in 3rd gear JUST getting on the highway and i was sloooow… i was in middle lane and about to go left and all of a sudden i spot him in my blind spot and i stop myself from turning left as he came out of no where.

I let him go and he goes forward and i keep going to the left onto the other highway and then suddenly the guy starts chasing me… im like uuh what the hell did i to?

Pulls me offer and he’s like do you have rear view mirrors in this car im like uh yeah there over there, and he’s like does your horn work im like yes it does, i honk it for him, he is like well you probably couldnt hear me with how loud that exhaust is palm slap

He asks for insurance i take it out and give it to him struggling through the many receipts i have and my winter car insurance as well.

He is like this insurance is invalid im like thats impossible he shows me april… im like snap… thats an old print, (crap) im like but if you call the insurance company they can verify its legit/still up to date. He’s like no.

fucken 300+$ in tickets im fucken broke, what a bullshit

Oh and just to add.

I have barely year old cat, 2.5" piping, 22" resonator and magnaflow dual tip muffler.

Are the police getting on fucken crack?

What am I suppose to run my old rusted OEM exhaust? Nissan doesnt even make the oem exhaust anymore!

fuckin bullshit. i got pulled over last week for my exhuast. he said any muffler that amplifies the exhaust is illegal. pretty ridiculous.

damn

yeah that’s strange…

if it were anyone else i would feel for you :slight_smile:

Yeah and my exhaust is not made in china either. Thanks for the sympathy. Don’t be a dick. This could happen to you too. These guys are getting on crack.

i havent got one of those tickets for a long time and im runnin juss a muffler

It’s ridiculous if it was some guy with an open header v8 he’d look cool and get a nod from the officer.

I think the cop figured you needed a few tickets becasue despite what he couldnt see he could see your fag as job of rolling your fenders and that if you ghettod your fenders imaging what else you might have hacked…

Hell I got puled over last week… lets see list of stuff that the 4 officers noticed but yet I still didnt get a ticket

;NO front plate
;No horn
;No wipers
;vandalized rear plate
;Dual Tips
;so low I caught the man hole cover as I slowed down when they stepped out in front of me to stop

special mentions
;battery behind my seat not in a box
;fire extingusher behind me

Just be nice… throw tons of techno babble at them and dont be a douche and youll be fine
;stripped interior

Yea i think this was a purely judgemental thing, I got pulled over a month back with a 3" turbo back exhaust with no muffler at all just 3" pipe hanging off the car on an angle a good 6 inches, no cat and my car was so low it was pushing a popcan. NOT a Ticket!! and this was in york region!!

Maby the cop is a son member who recognized your car ?

just pay them. you got lucky.

he could have pulled your car off the road for being so janky… you know it looks that bad.

lol slidejunkie i think you’re the fag as you just listed all the stuff thats wrong with your car.

My suspension is mint, pretty much the car is new with everything replaced other than the bodywork. I only have stock LCAs (which are brand new on the front). If you have money to spare I’ll finish installing my bodykit that you don’t have either.

Pretty much it takes a loser to keep yapping about my fenders. I think you guys have penis envy. Look at your cars and the china made shit you run and then my car. WOW my fenders look shitty. Half the cars on the site have shitty bodywork, who cares? Its not unsafe its just ugly. Sorry bing i didnt buy your made in china exhaust :-/ I know now you must pick on me.

Ahmed, the insurance ticket you can have canceled. You have 72h to go to the station with proof of insurance, and they will cancel the ticket. He should’ve told you that.

Also, if you really think your exhaust is quiet enough, fight the ticket. It may mean a day off work, but if your wages for the day are less than the cost of the ticket, then it’ll be worth it.

I drive around on a straight pipe. Never get bother about my exhaust…weird.

The tickets you got are to the “officers discretion”

I member taking a lot of them from last year, and a dozen of them from my truck.

I only seem to get exhaust tickets with my RBS13 when I get pulled over for something else. NEVER JUST for my exhaust.

Shitty deal.

How about this, before you do any bodywork put a turbo motor in there so your Car doesn’t sound like a drony ass noisemaker anymore. Ive had my car completely sideways in an intersection in Brampton with a cop behind me and he just pulled me over and nothing happened, just a warning and look how shitty my car looks. Not to mention I have a 3’’ catback and major exhaust leak at the cat so I pop and backfire all the time. Your car will look much worse in cops eyes if you sound like an Integra and have a gazillion mm widebody on it. Just shut the fuck up and pay the fines, KAs are too fucking loud to have anything over a 2" exhaust on them. Also don’t talk shit about Chris cuz his 240 is one of the better ones on this site.

Yet another person who has to attack Ahmed for no reason at all. Your a flaming fuckin homo buddy.

The guy was very rude and i bet he was desperate just to whip out tickets. I mean cmon 3 tickets… I swear to God, I didn’t warm up the car so it was a bit louder than usual but i was driving slow just getting on the highway and right away he goes after me. Its ridiculous its like he was hunting for possible candidates.

I told him about the insurance mix up and he didnt wana listen he was like sorry you’re getting a ticket and took my stuff and went to his car. Ridiculous.

It’s a 2.5" exhaust. Stock is 2.25" if im not mistaken. Its a massive 22" resonator. dualtip magnaflow:

This:

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8756/exhaustcn3.jpg

It’s one of the quietest exhausts we can run on our cars.

What am I suppose to run, a frickin peevee 1" pipe from wallmart. Losers.

Im fighting this shit.

Is your cat punched?

man i got the ticket cop said if i got it fixed hed let the ticket go, grabbed a silencer of here for $10 had the 125 ticket dropped, took the silincer out as soon as i got home haha