Douche Babaganush Finally Pulled Over

I was at Parkway mall a few weeks ago. This proper douche in a late 80’s prelude is driving around the parking lot at like 50 km/h.

This prelude is silver, with blue thick zig zag stripes on the side of the car, 2 fat exhausts sticking out of each side of the rear bumpers. Huge pipes. All sorts of riceroney accessories. Motherfucker almost ran over a kid, had to brake hard, I could see the nose dive.

To top it off, when he’s coasting at a low speed, he’s revving the engine almost to red line, and letting it drop back down, then revving it to the sky, and back. Wow…he was circling the parking lot, he came back 5 mins later, did the rev thing and left again. Wtf?

Today, while driving home from York, I see him pulled over on the 401 East, and 2 cops were shoulder deep in his engine bay. LOL I had a good laugh.

Btw, I didn’t know that the old ludes had their hood open up backwards like E30’s…maybe it was a modified hood, who knows.

lmao, prolly some kid with his first car. don’t think anyone who built their own car would do that kind of blasphemy to their engine. and in a mall parking lot at that.

LOL nice

Kids…so stupid.

One thing I do not understand is when you are in a dead zone of a parking lot with a couple friends. All your cars are out. Just chillin out having a coffee. Seems like EVERYONE has to go out of their way to drive allll the way around us just to check shit out. Fucking weird.

I can not stand kids that drive through lots multiple times revving the crap out of their cars.

Looks good on him, I can’t stand that crap. There was a guy doing that in a g35 in Vegas, so annoying.

you should have rolled up and bitch slapped him.

Okay, no joke, but I forget how many years back when I bought my 240, I was standing in line at the MTO to register it. In Woodbridge, this is a very small shop, and the line often extends out the door, so I’m chilling just outside the door, by the parking lot, and I’m the last person in line.
While I’m standing there, I hear a really erratic revving, like someone is trying desperately not to stall their car, and I see a white DC2 Teg pulling in. A young guy climbs out, and gets in line behind me. I was curious, so I politely asked “Hey man, don’t get offended or anything, but did you just learn to drive manual?”
He said “No, I’ve been driving for a couple of years now.”
“Oh, okay, I was just curious, cause it sounded like you were about to stall your car.”

Now I’m not even joking, I couldn’t make this shit up if I tried, he said:
“Naw bra, I just do it so people can hear my VTEC.”

I paused for a bit and just stared at him, then said “Okayyy… What are you here for?”
He said “Oh, I got my license suspended, for not paying a bunch of tickets, so I’m here to pay them and get it re-instated.”
I replied “Now call me crazy, but do you think that it’s possible that the cops may not have pulled you over, if you weren’t drawing attention to yourself like that?”
He paused to think for a bit, then said “Yea, that’s true, but the girls won’t notice either.”

The conversation then somehow degraded into who’s car is faster, with me quickly giving up and saying “well, at least I pay a lot less insurance :)”

So to summarize, he was revving his car, so that people could “hear his VTEC” while having a suspended licence. I love living in Woodbridge :smiley:

Worst part about that bro…V-TEC does not engage without a steady VSS input. Will not engage in 1st gear (unless you have re-programmed) and NEVER engages free revving.

Stupid kids ftl

They have an OEM reverse hood, my dad owned an 85-ish Lude.

It’s idiots like this that put a bad name on our hobby. I think Fitzy_07 has the right idea though, lol.

It engages in 1st gear, does not engange free revving, doesn ot engage when cold. Its hilarious, go watch a car with vtec try to WOT redline when its just been turned on. Black unburnt fuel clouds FTL.

Yeah I always see dudes pulling up in parking lots and revvin up. Just head to any Famous Players/Cineplex in scarborough and there will be a few in an out of the lot, driving by the front entrance tryin to seduce little 14 yr olds…Really funny to see.

lol so true…

http://www.gonrad.com/200905/fnfdrift.jpg

HAHA!!!

Mark…that is wicked!!!

I actually laughed, out loud when I saw that. That’s easily the best one I’ve seen so far :smiley:

^OLD Mark, the Diesel one is better. lol

DIE

Naw, this is WAY funnier than the Diesel one. That one was just a chuckle for me.

lol wut