I8URVTEC offend #1

some young kid in a all black civic…said Vtec all over it. I think he was mad, then became butt hurt.

this is gonna be a fun summer thanks to the girlfriend.

lol

damn you… u8myvtec

said vtec all over it? really?

:facepalm

its trueeee!~ said VTEC on the sides…saw it with my very own two eyes!

funny thing is…my plate is gonna piss off the local Ricers/Slow ones…its the actual fast ones that arent going to care like stallmer for instance/.

True, you’re going to make the people who think vtec automatically means fast mad.

mmm hmmm

funny thing is…I was at the stop light and he pulled up on my ASS…I mean like a foot between us…the whole time, I saw him leaning back and cracking up at my plate and shaking his head…I clearly saw into his car from my brake light reflection and the stop light…I dont think he knew I could see him…

I roll off the light normal, hes on my ASS…get on the on ramp…wind it up to 4k in 2nd (hes still on my ass) blow it sideways, let off…hit it again blow sideways…get on the northway into the middle lane doing 65 in 2nd waiting for him to pull up next to me and he decides to do 50 in the slow lane…so I just went into cruise control at 70.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/AlteredVisionStudios/mask-smokin.jpg

Word. I mean i think its funny. PR’s at the lot are gonna get pissed!!! My car will be low 13s this spring btw, k20a2 with bolt ons. No boost yet…

That’s actually pretty funny :rofl

lolllll

no but seriously, nothing gives me road rage worse then tail gators. It makes me want to slam on my brakes everytime and watch them swerve off the road.

AHAHA, nice man

bullshit! I cant believe a thing you say lol

on a side note, The PR thing kinda has me worried about one of them keying my car…im going to hafto stay out of that lot with my car for good.

I always stay relatively close to my car, b/c one year one of the lower lot fucks was leaning on my car. I told him to get off…about as nicely as i could, and i got a ton of attitiude for it. I really wanted to knock him out, but not really the place for that…

pissing off rice is one of my favorite hobbies! I used to harass ricers all the time with my PA system :rofl

yah…it worries me. I might be doing the same as you lol

Dude, I shit you not haha. Its not going to be anything to run home about this season. Just getting the swap into the car and running has set me back serious coin.

It kind of makes me pissed knowing i may only break into the 12s this summer. This whole N/A thing is not for me though. Only temporary… :excited At least I will be able to come out and cruise though…

yah I hear ya…damn you tho, im trying to break into the 12’s lol I wish I could get to the track for some more runs before my new setup because I know with more track seat time I can crack 12’s with how my car sits now.

Whats the plan besides the cam? Spray?