silly vw

Minding my own business on road xxx kid in a silver jetta rolls up next to me and starts staring. I learned years ago not to waste my gas on veedubs so i dont bother and keep cruising. Kid downshifts hits the gas and blows off at me. Pretty sure he was WOT because he pulled a half car in a matter of a few seconds. I chuckle and ignore. There he goes again hits it blows off slows down and gives me a thug nod. Now I am thinking fine if you want me to hand you your ass that bad ill oblige. Rolling about 45 i downshift to second yell over go on 3rd beep. Kid nods and downshifts as well. I brake boost turbo spools I see his neck snap over eyes bulging yeah its not just an exhaust but its 2LATEJR I am already beeping 3rd beep he goes i give him a second then let off the brakes car goes sideways a little blow right by him top out 3rd pull a couple train lenghts and slow. Kid goes by mouth wide open I give him a nod and make my turn. Not much of a kill but it was funny nonetheless.

CrazySexyCool

gotta do what you gotta do :slight_smile:

can’t rape the willing.

:tup:

maybe im out of touch with your ride, but what do you have now?

Z28 Camaro

2LATEJR license plate FTW

:bowrofl:

HAHAH that reminds me of when Toda had my car for a week and whenever I would see him beating on it I would crack up.

Awesome.

X…

:highfive:

lol :tspry:

in on VW crime.

I’m not anti-vdub at all but, lately I’ve been getting a ton of gti’s and jetta’s trying to race me. They just dont get it.

hey… i saw you in the city on thursday- hertel/ military. your car looks and sounds like hells fury. tup

p.s. i have a black gti. :slight_smile:

I say…webothditchourblackgti’sandbuymatchingevos :slight_smile:

your gti is nice dude, sounds good too…

i’m pretty sure his gti has a stock exhaust…

ah Mrsmith, you’re lucky you have a nice car (and are probably a cool dude even though the only time I met you was when we raced once) because your posts suck (as in they look like they are written by a noob).
But you’ve been around forever so I can’t really even say anything.

also, my buddy has a turbo red s2k on white rotas, but he lives up in Toronto, not sure if you’ve ever talked to him. (he’s stock now as he blew his old motor up though, but still has the IC in front)