:ranton: Turbojetta

OMFG…

Dude is a total piece of shit. Maybe he’s just a dumb young kid, but fuck. I can’t take it. I finally just blocked him

He comes on here with his 8 millyion dollar dirtbike… gets torn apart, whatever. I never even see all these posts. So he gets ahold of me, shows interest in my crx. Im like ok whatever. Well first he wants to trade me, im like alright im down…shit if i get 3k for the bike im makin out. Well dude can’t come up with the title. LUCKILY I talk to him the day he says he’s coming out to do this trade. Im like, i’m not going to do a trade with no title. He’s like, wtf? Im like straight up.

So then after that, I figure he’s out, no big deal. Well I look bakc on here and he’s going off on how he already has this “CRX” of mine and how he’s doing this and that, and its already in his freakin AIM profile… like wtf man.

So NEXT DAY he’s like, “I got the money”. IM like ok, thats cool…lets do a deal. So he’s like the next day i’ll be out 2pm ready to rock away with it. This is after there are more posts about how this deal is already done. Fucked up.

So im waiting waiting waiting at my shop for him to stop by. So i get on the computer to see whats up, my regular whoring and he IM’s me. He’s like the dude that was going to buy my bike (that never even did the deal in the first place…more lies) won’t buy it b/c he doesn’t have a title. Im like NO SHIT. So he’s like, dude, i’ll get someone else to buy it and i’ll have your moeny. Well two days go by, I watch more posting go on… Talk to him like the day after that and he’s starting to go off on how big of a piece the car is, how you can’t do this and that with the turbo stuff i have with it on a mini-me, which whatever, its high compression, but a normal person could make it work. So I get to hear this like at least twice a day and at night. For a while he’s like, I still want to buy it. Im like whatever. So now its yesterday, today. I talk to him, fuckd up posting, …now he’s buying this vw. IM like cool. So I talk to him and am like, so you are defintly out so i can put this on ebay, he’s like ya, im buying tihs vw. Im like great. Well then he feels he needs to continually tell me how everything is junk and he can get all this stuff to build the same car for a fraction of the price or something. IM like no way dude, just STFU and stop talking to me. I can’t take talking to your fucking stupid ass, just go away.

So I just can’t fucking take dumb people… changing there mind left and right, saying one thing that isn’t even close to the real thing. FUCK!@$!@#!@ I hope the fucking vw blows the fuck up on him. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

:rofl:

Amen brother

Ownage

:rofl:

:zzz:

I’d seriously have to restrain myself from beating the fuck out of him if i met him in person.

what do u expect for a 15 year old kid. i think he may have just turned 16. he bugs me too, but take it w/ a grain of salt. he is trying to learn. aint like he knows as much as his father and allready has a 9 second car in the driveway. I agree though, i thought it was cheesey as fuck that he was saying how he allready ownmed the car etc b4 he did. but thats immaturaty

if he gets the vw, it wont blow up, because ill do it for him w/ him helping/learning, his dad allready said that.

and if you would touch him, i’d FUCK you up… thats a promise. not a threat.

I’m not trying to start a war here, just getting some shit out of me from the kid. I guess I understand since he’s so young, I just wish things could have gone a little different.

It did piss me off when he was quoting yours and hybrids words as his own. He’d tell me all this stuff and then the next few days he’d say that “oh, sailor said this…or ya, jay said this.” Well sure kid, these people know wtf is going on… NOT you! *SIGH…

i can understand that.

i know i told him to hold off on your car. i also told him to hold off on the golf which was a decent deal for parts he was gettign for the moeny, but now certain parts are trying to be omitted from the deal.

now is a bad time to buy a car, as more cars will be gettign dumped off w/ shit done to them come december. he wants caviar dreams w/ long john silver budget.

all he wants is a turbo car. a mini me w/ a turbo? please. that might last a month. i may not be a hinda guy, but i do know that a mini me and turbo, w/ fmu and hack up fuel igniton setup will not last when your a young kid trying to be all “fast”.

lets be honest, your crx woudl need a different motor and more fueling options to go turbo, and the golf i told him about needs sorted over. either car would be good for peopel who have spare parts or know wtf they are doing. but not exactly ideal for him.

on his budget?

1g/2g DSM
Isuzu Impulse RS (if he can find one)
Mazda 323GTX (if he can find one)
Mercury Capri XR2 (I loved mine)
old Pontiac Sunbird GT
a bunch of old Saabs

why doesn’t he buy a car that came with a turbo from the factory, and worry about upping the boost later?

1/2g= teh break but if priced right would be doable
impulse= to rare for parts
323= rare for parts, but would be cool
capri- i never even seen one??
sunbird- doable
old saab- you ever change a tranny in a old saab? that will tell u to stay away. i like the styling, but the engineering makes vw’s clutch design look liek the best thing since sliced bread.

but i understand what your saying. i keep telling him to wait, but he has a hair up his ass and wants shit now, typical 16 yr old. no doubt for the moeny he has, he is not getting prime cars. but every winter there is cars w/ alot fo really good parts that get dumped off for cheap to fund other shit.

it’s the motor and tranny of a Mazda 323 GT (turbo 1.6) in an Australian-built, Ghia-designed, FWD convertible. I never should have sold mine.

im with u! :mrT:

a lot more knowledgable and mature people annoy me more than him… it’s not like i’ve even sold something and not had to deal with a dip shit… that’s reality.

i’m sorry the dude is annoying as fuck and blows up my IM with stupid shit. Goofy Geoff’s golf is a piece of work last time i saw it, I would never recommend that car to a friend or an enemy… but i guess thats just me

thats what he wants???/ :doh:

wow your a :tool:

:love:

i don’t think it’s geoffs car. this one is supposed to be nicer