Turbojetta

I know that some of the OG guys know this kid, so I will restrain myself, but this kid is a tool…
Constantly trying to sell some shit so he can buy some other shit. Most of the time the posts are so incoherent that you cannot even make out what the fuck he is trying to say.

The whole Gearhead CRX fiasco.

More power to the kid that he is interested in cars and wants to learn but he should really start to think before he posts.

God I hate highschool kids.

That is all.
Feel free to flame me.

:beer:

ok
04:40 PM turbojetta

12-08-2005 ok
04:31 PM turbojetta

12-08-2005 …
04:22 PM turbojetta

12-08-2005 Re: yo yo yo
04:12 PM mesteño

12-08-2005 cash
04:11 PM turbojetta

12-08-2005 oh
04:10 PM turbojetta

12-08-2005 Re: yo yo yo
04:08 PM mesteño

12-08-2005 wait
04:03 PM turbojetta

12-08-2005 ok
03:59 PM turbojetta

12-08-2005 lip
03:59 PM turbojetta

12-08-2005 idk
03:56 PM turbojetta

12-08-2005 nah
03:56 PM turbojetta

12-08-2005 Re: rc cars
01:02 PM dalifts

oop one more

12-08-2005 …
04:44 PM turbojetta

too bad he cant see this section… :kekegay:

WTF is that?

Well tell the kid to sell some of his piece’s of shit and donate to the site.

I understand the OG from that area may know him, but why the fuck don;t they help him. Sure everyone has their own style but I what I read is correct and he is home schooled, that explains his social short comings.

Some one help the kid, seriously.

Either that or hit him in the face with a brick. :dunno:

I was just thinking. This kid seriously reminds me of that fucktard Suncawk.

Agreed. I understand he’s young, but this is the time for those that know him to step in and talk to him before these bad habits stick with him for life.

2 bricks, in case the first doesnt register

LOL :slap:

I enjoyed his typing skills last night though :slight_smile:

he was “righting” a novel

ROFL

dont get me wrong, i expect him to get hazed on here. flame the fuck out of him when he deserves it.

i only stepped i on gearhead when he said how he physically wanted to fuck him up. i understood 100% how pissed he was on the crx deal. i would be too if u had someone promisng money–$ u count on, and they dont deliver. But in all honesty, for the same amount of money as teh crx, he got a much better car.

but by all means, dont walk on egg shells around me. ill tell u when i think shit is out of line. gotta flame some to keep shit in check.

:stupid: the car that gearhead was trying to sell wasn’t worth what he wanted and the golf was a better deal by far. who gives a fuck if he don’t use proper grammer he’s a sixteen year old kid trying to learn stuff off of this board and you guys ride his nuts like there going out of style and it seems like once one person starts its like the rest of u little assholes start shut the fuck up and leave him alone

ok most typing doesn’t have to be properly formatted to understand like your above run-on sentance but, over 5 sentances with “yiz, ne, yo, cu, sterio,” is going to make anyones head hurt. Then when you can’t understand his question because he can’t use puncuation, your the “dummy head”. Its quite fucking annoying really.

Hell, ball busting aside I tired to understand what he wanted to do in that for sale thread title “sterio” and give honest advice. The fucking kid wanted to trade up garbage to gold. It doesn’t work that way. You try to explain that to him to help make an more resonable decision, and he can find this garbage for xx price and this person has that…

What the fuck ever. If you are young and trying to learn, drop the Vin Deisle attitude or go fuck yourself.

He’s home-schooled?

That certainly proves my point about home-schooling.

If you can’t type, can’t spell, and can’t figure out where to put the periods and commas, DON’T PARTICIPATE IN A MEDIUM IN WHICH ALL OF THE COMMUNICATION IS IN WRITTEN TEXT.

There are plenty of people on here who can’t spell for shit, but you can generally understand what they’re “saying”. This turbojetta ass is more “stream of consciousness” than William S. Burroughs at his most pretentious.

:rant:

your grand fathered into the board with your bad grammar because your old.

Not to mention you can strip, rebuild, and suck start a small block like no one else :smiley: