Little Teaser

A buddy of mine made this compilation, Its just temparary for now. But we would like to make a vid of next summer. Some of you might recognize some of these cars. (These are all older pics, our cars are gonna look alot different next summer.) Here is alittle teaser.
ENJOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRYUj2Mcc0s

yeah i made it lol

Fucking put this bullshit in motorsports again, and I will ban you. Read the guidelines.

ne fast cars in the bunch??

siiiiiq. you guys got a website? i didn’t catch it in the video.

EDIT: bill did you miss the VR6 GTi? obv they have some fast shit.

did you miss the VR6 GTi?

:lolsign:

So that was a teaser…?

So after watching it I am teased?

…:shrug:…

Not any real fast cars yet. None of us have alot of money and we are all under 19 so it takes alittle time for us to save up and buy shit. But we all have decent shit.
The 95 240 will have an sr20 in it with a turboback, new exhaust manifold, greddy fmic, 300zx LSD.
The 97 GST has a t-28, S-AFC, turboback, walboro255, greddy intercooler piping (soon to be fmic).
The 90 300zx will have a fairlady Z swap in it by next year.
The MX6 will have some sort of turbo kit
The 04 WRX will have a crucial turboback, cobb accesport, turboxs TMIC, and hopefully protuned.
The green vr6 jetta is undecided on either to supercharge or turbo it.
Thats about all i can really think of off of the top of my head.
I mean its not the greatest little piece but we really dont have any footage right now and its going into winter so we really cant get any.

that ranger think hes low or somethin? haha so what is this teaser for anyways?

haha the gst with a t-28 hahah didnt they come stock with those?

:lol: i missed that. my buddy has a jetta with a K03…sport!!

Nah, t-25

i bet all these cars are owned by 16 yr olds who all have future winter plans for their cars, but why is it always the car will have this/that,but actually these cars will not have changed come spring time. bets anyone ?

No stock they come with a T-25. He has a garrett t-28.
yea we have a website, just alittle forums we talk about crap on. Not real big. Dont know if i can post it on here and dont feel like getting bitched at again for making a mistake, so you can watch the vid again and it shows the website 3 times in there.
The teaser is just alittle slideshow we made, leading to the vid we are gonna hopefully make this summer. We have some events up on our forums thats we are gonna do next year. There is also acouple kids from team crucial on that website with some decent cars.
Like i said we are just abunch of young kids who like cars alot and live in the western new york area. Well most of us do, (i just recently moved to cleveland for college) But will be back after college.
I’ve been on here awhile and just thought about posting it. Maybe gets some new guys on NYSpeed.
Feel free to join our site if you want to.

so all these are stock pretty much except the usual intake and muffler, motegi’s, ebay springs…

You can doubt us all you want. I really dont care. I cant guarantee whats gonna happen with my buddies, but this is what i know. The kid with the 240 already has his s13 clip, has his old KA out and his sr out of the clip, and will be installing the SR20 soon.

I with the WRX can guarantee what i said because i know what i want to do and what i can afford.

My roomate with the 300zx, IS gonna try and get a student loan soo that he can buy his front clip.

If you dont think we will get shit done then whatever, Im goin to school to work on cars for the rest of my life and i know alot more about cars than most people my age. Yea obviously alot of you guys know more than me and have alot more money than most of us, But i dont care, we like cars and like to work on cars. Yea i know some of my buddies have plans but wont do shit on their cars, but i dont put them down about it, I help them out because i like working on cars.

Well didnt think you guys were like this but i guess i was wrong. Just because we dont have really nice, fast cars yet you think we are the typical rice rockets i guess with fart cans and CAI. Some if you are so NARROWMINDED. Well for the others that dont treat us like this thanks.

yeah… we apoligize were kids having fun…sorry i didnt take out a loan and im not in debt for years cause i need the fastest car on the block. sweet forums… he just wanted to show you guys this…you know we are having fun…but nnooo…eat us alive…

and were just kids!!! and we have other interests than 600hp hondas.

and DEX thank you for some support. you actually understood we are kids.

typical ricer mods for me so far:

garret big fp-28 turbo
apex-i SAFC
B&M fpr
Bomz Intake Pipe
K&N Filter
Manual Boost Controller
HKS 3in DP
3in ported o2 sensor housing
3in testpipe
2.5 Greddy SP catback
GReddy Upper and Lower Intercooler piping
HKS SSQV BOV
Walbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump/ and Rewire Kit
Autometer Boost/ A/F Ratio/ Fuel Pressure Guage

yeah for my first mods that is a typical fart can/motegi combo

Ive had the car for one summer, learn more everyday mainly from DSMtuners.com, and following the proven guidlines for a new quick daily driver. A million other people seem to like my mods so far, most seem to think its smart…

So sweet jokes…sweet jokes

Hey give em time. They’re just getting started and already are heading down the right path. I mean c’mon, did you see a typical bi-level spoiler among the bunch? Underbody neons? Gaudy body kits? Er, scratch those last two. But they’ve all got decent cars with decent potential.