Little Teaser

lol the pic of the mx6 with underbodies is old, but the pic looked kinda cool and the truck with the kit well the front bumper… well its a mini truck. And no he doesnt thik its slammed he just bought a flip kit for now, he would like to bag it i guess but he doesnt know if he wants to keep it.

yea thanks bikerfry, Its not really a time thing. I know most of my shit and can do most of my own work (Not saying i know everything). I guess i could take out a student loan and build a car that i really want (RB25 swapped 95 240sx) or (ls1 swapped RX7) but i dont want to be in debt at this point in my life. First i got to get through college.

nice work guys. the cars have a lot of potential. i’m a sucker for dsm’s :slight_smile:

keep updating. i’d like to see the progress!

…well its not to tease you but its just what i call it. lol

All in due time. A modded/toy car is just about the worst possible thing you can pay interest on, despite the example that people set around here. I won’t bring up any names. I forget who said it on here first, but:

If you can’t afford to push your car off a cliff you can’t afford to mod it.

It sounds like you’re young enough to not be in a ton of debt, so fight like hell to keep it that way. Do NOT go into debt for a nice car. Avoid debt like the plague.

That being said, I can’t wait to see the shit you guys cook up as the cash starts to flow. :tup:

Yea thanks, Check our site out. There our acouple of jettas and Gtis on there. Actually the majority of the cars are VDUB’s

sry but after the first 5 second of the music i had to clsoe it because it was the worst music ever.

it took about 30 seconds for your car to get to 120… up the boosttttttttttttttttttttt

i dunno when i was 19 i has my turbo gsr out and about with rims suspenion basically everything and i never came close to being in debt. guess u just have to make the money b4 u spend it.

:lol:

tell him how you really feel rick

hahaah

and btw…

wowzers im teased right now… cant wait to see more neons!

blah blah blah "Will… " blah blah blah.

come back when you DO.

haha that shit is crawlin junk. in your racing? video part traiffic is keeping up.

thank you

i hate that shit

x2

once again 30 seconds to get to 120. i think my audi is better than that and its a stock slow 6

you guys may be cool, but that video sucks cock

whole lotta “will” in this thread.

hey if you could read i said we were NOT racing. wow, make your jokes when you can read.

:banghead: do you even know what your talking about???

:fyi: it is at 13psi in that shot, it usually is at 17psi but i turned the boost down because it needs a tune…and I have yet to get injectors, FMIC and headstuds.

With the turbo I have its maxxed out at 22lbs… and for some knowledge for you(so you can make smart comments for once) when you max a turbo out it will not pull as hard and is just stumbling over itself.

http://truerace.com/picard.jpg

Whole lot of newmans up too his ass in debt.