coming soon.....

Hopefully another week or two and the ground will shake. :wink:

oh man… awesome :tup:

ahhh the ls1 rx7 u were telling me about

fuckin aye man, shits sick

IB4Addicted2Boost has a seizure :tup:

Very Nice andy, is the motor stock? :snky:

Niiice…it’s been a while since I’ve seen a nice RX7 shell get an LS1.

that is awesome :tup: i love it

hmm… if any more of these start rolling around I’ll have to think of a different frankenstein platform…

yeeeaaahhhh hotttt. nice engine choyce

red valve covers, all new gaskets between the heads and block…hmmm they must have been off. Now tell me, who the fuck would take off valve covers and heads and leave shit alone? :wink:

Anyway…back to wiring and fucking the TB. :slight_smile:

:frowning:

Thats awesome man that thing will fly when its done. I have a question though, how does swapping a GM motor into a Mazda effect emission laws? I’m guessing it won’t effect it at all as long as it still has cats and doesn’t throw and codes i’m just curious if theres any kind of funny laws.

it’s a 93, so it’s OBD I as far as inspection is concerned. Plus we don’t have sniffers here for emmisions so that’s no problem. However, I’m pretty sure I’m not leaving anything out, and this build will technically still be smog legal anyway.

is that ur brothers rx7? i know he was silly and went upgraded duals instead of single but now did he go ls1?

with HP tuners you can make ANYTHING OBD II pass inspection…heyooo

omfg i fuckin hate you…the ultimate ultimate ultimate mufukin street beast , its a sick car to begin with them throw a motor in it that is soo clean and has sooo much potential ontop of what its already got…goddamn ,i may have to make a road trip to come up and see that beast in person…i love FD rx-7’s!

in the end its a 93 so its obd1 anyways so i guess it dont matter :lol:

I :heart: silver FD’s, Looks like a fun project.

Jeller

sweet

well im not very familiar with swaps like these…what would the wiring harness look like? i was assuming it would adopt the ls1 harness which would be obd2, foo.

on the other hand…its prolly a stand alone system…

your gonna sit there and tell me that you cant plug a ls1 harness into a rx3…CMONNNN shelly…COME ON…shelly