Turbojetta

:ban:

I thought that was a compliment :dunno:

:smiley:

If you don’t like how he spells or puncuates then just don’t read his threads. Pittspeed even has an ignore list add him too it. i’m just saying he’s just trying to make conversation and you are trying to run him off the board he’s a young kid who just turned 16 and still has to mature a little just give him a chance and quit riding his nuts about every little thing .

stfu

E-Fighting anything goes :boink

really pointless though, He cannot see this thread.

Your missing the fucking point. If you can;t type some what readable so people can help you out then what ths fucking point. No one is running him off the boards there busting his balls about making an attenpt to type somthing someone can read. Him being a knowit all is somthing totally different. Like him start 40 fucking threads for his fast and the furious stereo system.

His typing and using this board for help is about equivilant of as giving a deaf mute a cell phone and telling them to call for help.

You are missing the fucking point. If you can’t type somewhat legible so people may help you, then what is the fucking point? No one is running him off the boards. They are busting his balls about making an attempt to type something someone can read. Him being a know-it-all is something totally different. Like him starting 40 fucking threads for his “Fast and the Furious” stereo system.

His typing and using this board for help is the equivalent of giving a deaf mute a cell phone to call for help.

same paragraph, typed differently. one is 4th grade reading level, other is 7th grade according to flesche system… weird huh? few word changes, and shit takes on a whole new perspective.

but yeah, I suck at the Internet spelling mostly b/c I am lazy. however, I will say that I just now read the hot pepper thread and shit was classic, lol.

lol Yeah I understand what you are saying as well. Now that you read the pepper thread You can see where most of us are coming from. :smiley:

Many of us got broke in, Things shouldn’t change.

Its common fuckin courtesy, To atleast put some effort into a paragraph.
one liners are acceptable, but a f-ing paragraph Fuck that :rolleyes:
Obviously he can spell, Just does not care :rolleyes: