Pittspeed Politics - v. GOP/DEM/Primaries/Ron Paul

you really want a stoned big rig driver on the road. im all for it then, its your life :blue:

:bowrofl:

i totally missed that.

Eh, yeah… The ambassador to Afghanistan… eh… i dont know… ya know. I think that uh… ya know… ? maybe he’s gotta go…

:stick:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/beat90tsi/JGRP.jpg

I forget his name, but I met him one time and he knew what he was talking about, so I think I’m going to vote for him…

nice. Where was that from?

He came and spoke in Cranberry at the beginning of August.

outstanding. You have redeemed yourself from the status of uberdouche.

Likewise Dimstar.

What I find most encouraging about Dr. Paul’s campaign is the unification of Americans. Alliances that we could not have imagined a short time ago, are now forming. Party lines and other divisions are fading. Liberty is rebounding.
:itr41:
I’m not one for holding hands and singing kumbuyah or anything queer like that, this is different, this is what America needs.

Everyone in unison…:finger2: to overbearing, overtaxing, overspending federal bureaucrats. We support Ron Paul because we love our country and our freedom, and we hate what the crew in DC has done to this once great nation.

that sounds all fine and dandy but take pittsburgh for example, we keep electing the same tired ass dems and we keep having the same tired ass problems. if we cant fix things at a local level, how is a whole country gonna get changed. i’m not bashin ur sediments but i’m askin that as a legitamite concern.

very well put. :love:

so because Pittsburgh politicians suck that means that government everywhere else in the nation on all levels is doomed to suck as well?

and L OH MOTHER FUCKING L @ sediments.

i was askin a fuckin question and i made a mistake, i know the difference between sediments and sentiments.

:bowdown: “bashin ur sediments”

If you want to support Ron Paul without leaving your offices today, send an e-mails to Fox News and ABC News for barring him from their debates because of his supposed low national poll numbers.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,77538,00.html

Obama and Huckabee overwhelming victors in IA.

The good news for darkstar is that Ron Paul did get a large enough vote to most likely be considered a “real” canidate. He beat Giuliani and got close to McCain and Thompson.

I can’t believe Huckabee is doing so well.

Candidate A became the front-runner early on by winning the Iowa caucuses and the New Hampshire primary. He used a two-prong strategy. In the South, which most had tacitly conceded to Alabama’s Candidate B, Candidate A ran as a moderate favorite son. When Candidate B proved to be a spent force, Candidate A swept the region. In the North, Candidate A appealed largely to conservative Christian and rural voters and had little chance of winning a majority in most states. In a field crowded with liberals, he managed to win several Northern states by building the largest single bloc. Initially dismissed as a regional candidate, Candidate A proved to be the only Party A with a truly national strategy, and he eventually clinched the nomination.

And won the election…can you name that Candidate?

That’s right, Candidate A is none other than Jimmy Carter.

giuliani knew he was gonna get smashed in iowa. he’s too city for those people there. he should fare much better in NH. the big news is hilary commin in third. :bigthumb:

At least Ron is on the Radar now. Good things are coming it looks like.

Huckabee apparently has some pull in the bible belt. Let’s see if it holds out.

10% cannot be ignored. especially since this was a state that was no very pro-paul to begin with. Iowa = religious nutbags, which is why Huckajesus did so well.

Thoughts on Huckabee wanting to abolish the IRS, and make a flat national sales tax of 23%?

Link to this info, please.