Ron Paul: What are your views on him.

I haven’t heard many bad things about Ron Paul and just would like to know what some of you think about him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA thats obviously biased towards him, but just in case someone doesn’t know who he is.

Out of all the candidates he seems to represent my thoughts the best. Or maybe I’m just not looking hard enough at his beliefs?

I agree, Ron Paul is probably the best candidate IMO and he’s even a conservative. He’s got a real strong belief in responsible foreign policy which is one of the things I like about him.

Looking at his full bio I certainly wouldn’t be upset if he was our next president. Some things I don’t agree with but on my top issues we’re pretty close.

watching that video he seems like a good choice, but i havent been following the race closely enough to let that make my decision for me.

Did anyone see him on CSPAN Saturday?
I watched an hour long speech/q&a with him.
He is definately not the quintessential, presidential candidate.
He is so conservative he wants to bring ALL of our troops home from all over the world!
I got the idea that he doesn’t care if people do drugs as long as they don’t hurt anyone.
That was the only thing that I really didn’t like.

I did hear a rumor that he wants to abolish the federal Dept. of Education. He was pretty funny on the Republican debates when Mitt Romney was blabbing about speaking with a lawyer before going to war.

:tup:

We need someone like this to shake things up in Washington.

My views? DAMN that was a lot of money to raise yesterday.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Find the daily show clip with him where Stewart is asking him which agencies he’d like to abolish. Its pretty funny.

He is gaining much support quickly. I would vote for him.

i agree with many of his beliefs

He is getting amazing grassroots support, but the mainstream media is not giving him nearly the attention he deserves. I really feel that he could be a tremendous candidate.

bump

He’ll never make it.

John McCain fTw

ron paul’s voting record

Brief Overview of Congressman Paul’s Record:

He has never voted to raise taxes.
He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
He has never taken a government-paid junket.
He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.
He voted against regulating the Internet.
He voted against the Iraq war.

He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

Ron Paul FTMFW!!!