Pittspeed Politics - v. GOP/DEM/Primaries/Ron Paul

Who all is everyone supporting and why?

I will then tell you why you are wrong and why you should be voting for Ron Paul.

Unless, of course you are already planning to vote for Ron Paul, in which case I will note your intelligence and give you an e-patontheback.

Ron Paul

x3

so far so good. :bowdown:

Random Ron Paul fact.

He was born and raised in Greentree.

i don’t know what his main objectives are yet. i know i both agree and disagree with some of his stances. i want to see what his main campaign points are. i’m tired of the others talkin about shit that i dont give a rats ass about. i think he may be a lil on the old side too.

if a dem gets elected i hope to God its edwards.

Im not voting all, never have, never will

ps. you will NEVER hear me argue/complain about politics, it is something I know nothing about

My Dream Team:

Ron Paul in the oval

Michael Bloomberg VP

Ross Perot in a dual role - Sec of Commerce and Sec of Treasury

John McCain - Sec of Defense (following the Ron Regan handbook) - Keep your eyes on the Russians and Chinese

James Gandolfini - Sec of State

ron paul

paul ron

:stupid:

I don’t know yet…

Not Hillary…that’s all I know.

x2

I’m still uncertain at this point. I really wish The Donald would be in the running.

It seems Ron is a pretty good guy… although I NEVER EVER hear about him when the media is covering this bs… u think he has a chance?

It’s such BS that voting for someone like Ron Paul is just throwing your vote away, but I may just do that. I usually vote on which of the 2 canidates I hate less, because I really don’t want the other one to win. I did not like Kerry, but liked him more than George. I wish there was a viable 3rd or 4th party that you could actually vote for and have a chance to win.

And their stances on topics and their beliefs mean absolutely nothing. The canidates should be held accountable for what they say they are going to do, but they just get in office and completely disregard what they stated.

I still need to do more research before I decide on which lying sack of shit to give my vote to.

Actually it isn’t throwing your vote away at all in the primary. That said, do i think Paul will be the Republican nominee…probably not. Will that stop me from voting for Ron Paul in the primary? Hell no, i am going to vote for him! I can always hope, and i can put my vote where my hope is.
I actually think there is a lot of quiet support for Ron, and some people may be very surprised at his numbers when the primaries start. Fuck the media, and fuck George Stuffinenvelopes.

The PA primary is april 1. Iowa’s primary is tomorrow.

For those of you who need help finding a place where the issues are outlined, this seems fairly accurate.

http://www.issues2000.org/default.htm

Remeber, Ross Perot pulled down a boatload of votes. Ron Paul could do it too if he would run indy (but wouldn’t because he knows what happens then), and he’s seemingly more well known from grassroots up instead of media down (which bodes well).

I like Ron’s stances on pretty much everything except pro-life, but that’s a negotiable aspect.

Nice lineup.

BTW, Mitt Romney is downright scary.

BTW, Mitt Romney is downright scary.

He really is, isn’t he? Nice to see someone else say that.

Ron Paul FTW