Ron Paul 2nd in Nevada Caucus right now!

38% reporting!

:bowdown:

another interesting fact: Dr. Paul carried 65% of the independent vote.

so much for him not being electable!

Fox News. See if you can find the :ugh2:

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4906/nvqo0.jpg

Wooooot!

still 2nd with 78% reporting

Was on another forum, thought it was interesting.

w00t

caucus

…say it with me now

caucus

2nd place finish…

Watch them try to ignore this, because Romney swept the state.

and because of the close race in SC

either way it is what it is. Hopefully it will bolster the donations for the next big moneybomb on Monday. If he pulls in 8 million in one day there is no way they will be able to ignore that shit. Plus it will be a clear message to Paul that he can collect cash almost at will, and will be able to sustain a competitive independent run.

There is nothing to ignore. He swept the state. BTW Ron Paul didn’t come in 2nd:

Among Republicans, Romney was the clear winner in Nevada, taking 55 percent of the vote with 38 percent of precincts reporting. Arizona Sen. John McCain was second at 12 percent, followed closely by Texas Rep. Ron Paul, the only other Republican to make a major effort here.

Ron Paul had a heart attack and died a few minutes ago

wtf are you high?

I hate Romney.

…mmmmy name is Mmmitt Romney…from the planet Zoltar…nnnn…I would like to be thhhe next president…

:rofl: :rofl:

LOL!

I never follow the candidates or presidential race or anything I don’t vote either. I was able to vote last election and it’s too much of a hassle to vote.

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

Here’s the results with 100% reporting:

Mitt Romney 22,649 51.1%
Ron Paul 6,087 13.7
John McCain 5,651 12.7
Mike Huckabee 3,616 8.2
Fred D. Thompson 3,521 7.9
Rudolph W. Giuliani 1,910 4.3
Duncan Hunter 890 2.0

idiot.

also, FWIW, Paul also carried Nye county with 34% and claimed 53% of the independent vote.

I don’t mean this as a personal issue, but your comment and that general attitude which is quite common in America today remind me of a quote.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself

-John Stuart Mill