Ron Paul 2012

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/02/20/conservatives.meeting/index.html?hpt=T2
:clap:

The conservatives chose a man who will be 76 during the next presidential election as their preferred candidate over everyone else. Seeing as how he won’t run it is probably safe to say they stand no chance of unifying in 2012.

he should have had a better backing this past election.

it should have been ron paul vs hillary, the voters were smoking way too much meth to even listen to McCain, or he wouldnt have had a chance.

I liked what ron paul had to say, but hes too old now.

I would vote for him. I view his age as a blessing rather than a curse. He has years of experience and wisdom. Remembers much more history than Obama could now. So long as his health holds out and he doesn’t go senile it would be great.

Woot!

my personal hero, but they will do what they did last time, make him look like a lunatic, label his followers as conspiracy theorists, and as him retarded questions when they actually get around to asking him questions. I find it hilarious that when bush was president, fox news either ignored him or tried to make him look like an idiot, but now that obama is president, they have him on all the time and agree with everything he says, which is exactly what hes been saying all along.

I <3
R&.

R& 2012!!!

(Ron Paul’s son Rand for those that don’t know.)

Edited for stupid typo.:redface:

R@ = rat

R& is probabaly what you were looking for.

RAT 2012!

Rampersand 2012!!!

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney finished second with 22 percent of the vote, ending a three-year winning streak at CPAC. Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin finished third with 7 percent of the vote, followed by Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty at 6 percent and Indiana Rep. Mike Pence at 5 percent.

Now there’s a real dream team of conservative fuck. The fact that Palin quit the governership because she couldn’t get anything done yet is still a figure in the republican party is pathetic. I hope they get their shit straight by 2016. 8 years are inevitible at this point. No major opposition + an economy headed for its natural upswing guarantees that. 12 years though is a little scary.

I am going back to bed and starting over today. lol

Don’t bother. Obama will still be there when you wake up. It’s not just a bad dream. :frowning:

^ Truth.

2012 the year of the RAT!!! errr wait a minute…

This is truth too not just a bad dream :D…

^ in for proof that thats not chopped

C’mon, we all know he decended from the Taroob alien species from Nebula G184.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That’s awesome!

It was emailed to me so it must be true. :smiley:

(Unless CNN shows actual footage of the sign I won’t be convinced.)

At 76 does he even know how to do things without physical paperwork? I can see him acting like the old people at work… “Even though I e-mail and make reports on the server, I print everything out and put it in these binders over here… just in case…”

Still really funny though.

If he saves us trillions of dollars and wastes a bit of paper so what? :slight_smile: