pjb,s e/bay build up

get on it. im sure you can find a good set of used heads off the mustang forums.

Yeah, Ill look some more later on.

Anybody wanna trade this car for a running '96-'98 GT?

you idiot.

Why?

who wants to trade a newer, running car, for a pile that has no engine?

Ill give whoever trades the motor and all the parts Ive got too.

Alot of people like the old fox bodies and nobody likes the '96-'98’s from what Ive seen anyway.

so you want a slow car, rather than finishing yours and having a 12second car?

I wouldnt mind. The '96-'98 would probably make a more reliable driver thats kinda fun. It doesnt need to be fast.

you are hopeless.

build it right and itll be reliable.

you lack a heart.

No, I just want something dependable and capable of driving without fucking up.

I could always do a PI head and cam swap and gears and probably be faster than the 13.7’s I was running with the POS fox body anyway.

I think I might concentrate on the handling a little more than 1/4 mile if I got a newer one.

or just BUILD YOURS CORRECTLY and itll be reliable. fox bodies can turn very well too… do you really want to worry about obd2 emissions junk on it?

Sometimes I think mines too far gone, a lost cause to change it now.

Really OBD2 actually makes tuning a hell of alot easier since it can be done with a handheld programmer whereas my current car needs to be loaded up a trailer and taken 3+ hours away to get tuned.
A few O2 simulators and a good tune and it wont be a problem passing inspections.

you panzy. if you dont want EFI, put a carb on your car. real easy to tune it.

you always seek the easy way out. you have no spine. you are a jelly fish PJB

have to go 3 hours for a tune…wahhh waaah waaahhhh boo, cry paul.

I wont put a carb on anything. Thats definately a step backwards.

Im just saying that '96+ cars are much easier to tune and something I can do at home. An SCT handheld tuner is like $250. I can even get custom tunes made for one.

My car requires fucking with chips and shit. It costs more and nobody locally does it.

Redline can tune '96+ if needed but I havent heard anything great about them tuning Mustangs.

At this point I really do want the cheap and easy lazy way out of it. Im sick of fucking with this car.

haha you fail

youre so many fails ahead of me that it doesnt matter.

dude stop whining just bolt your clutch and pressure plate on . bolt the bellhousing on with the t/o bearing and drop the motor in. i could do that shit in 2 hours and your car would run. i plan on changing my clutch in about 3 hours and its FWD and im pulling the motor with it.

Considering I dont have the motor and have no heads, cam or maf it cant be done in two hours.

Tax return is in the bank. Now I need to find heads and a cam. I bought a MAF yesterday.