PMP takes on the Pump Gas Drags!

LOL, You want disturbed?
how about running around in panic mode tonight stripping the interiors out of both cars, cutting out a perfectly good rollbar, just so we can weld in MORE heavy ass tubing. Both cars need a certified 10-12 point cage now. We thought ONE of our cars MIGHT have a shot at getting selected, but we never planned on BOTH!

Thanks, we’ll take all the luck we can, and the shop will be our new home!

Awesome news guys, if i can get off work i’ll take a trip and come watch or help if u need a hand :tup:

that exhaust is hufuckingmongous. assuming it dumps b4 the axle? i need that shiet

CONGRATS! should be a great time for you guys, hope all goes good for you and you kick some ass!

finish your car first :stuck_out_tongue:

just your basic 5" over the axle to the rear bumper exhaust…

lol someone entered a Viper that runs 7’s on race gas…

That’s awesome news guys. Congrats!!! It sounds like a ton of fun if nothing else and it’s always nice to have a goal to work towards. Kick some ass!

-Mike

LOL!!

congrats and GL.

Nice, GL

That is pretty darn awesome, best of luck to you both. Sounds like an awesome opportunity for your shop. :tup:

Congrats guys! :tup:

The nice thing is that you know what your up against. Now if you have the coin make it happen and go PWN some mAd heaDZ on the StriP with JDM VTEC :stuck_out_tongue:

as stated before…

congrats, good luck and see ya there :tup:

pump gas drags is one of my favorite things to read in that magazine, damn sweet that you guys got invited. May is just around the corner too!!

Wow fellas - congrats. :tup: :smiley:

both cars look fucking mean, Congrats

Congrats!

X…

wow guys you are getting serious. cars are looking great. if you dont mind me asking what tq arm are you both going to use with the type of power you are making. im hoping to get close to the nines but im having problems getting better then high 1.6 60fts. anyhow good luck guys

I might’ve missed any other threads, but the search isn’t yielding any news. Update? Outcome?

Nice guys, congrats to both of you.