Police issued street justice.

TYoo much shit to read, guy got what he deserved and coulda gotten it way worse form the cops buddys but didn’t, they got semi justice themselves and he got life in prison, way worse then the death penilty. The local cops can get ahold of the prison gaurds n convicts in jail if need be to also hand him sporatic ass beatings. All in all he got what he had coming, cops coulda done way worse or even killed but they didn’t.

Xlogic and Montess…I owuld like to see if you would say the same shit if some waste of life shot someone you love in the face…doubt it so shut the fuck up

dumb asses outweigh those who think correctly…hence why monte and i are the only ones talking the way we are…anyway…if someone was to shoot someone i loved in the face…i won’t lie if i was there or to even have any type of physical access to the person i would act as anyone would…kill the fucker…as i would have done in the situation with my brother…but once i calmed down and brought the correct thoughts together i would realize it’s not going to help anyone not even myself by trying to extract revenge(the same thing i realized when my brother was shot)

he doesn’t even know WTF he is talking about. He tried making 100 points in 10 sentences.

Logic…Was your brother who was shot a piece of shit? b/c if so, thats why the shooter is getting plea bargained.

All the cops are young and dumb? I was young and dumb…wtf do you think your gonna get in neighborhoods were no one pays taxes…thus, low paid officers - and a lot of them were some of the best I have met.

You may not think that braddock and N. braddock are as bad as the hill b/c you live there. Didn’t you just say your brother was shot? Didn’t you just say you went after the shooter w/ a .357. Maybe they should lock you up to, all we need is ANOTHER retaliation shooting.

I’m done with this conversation b/c you aren’t nearly on a level where we can communicate effectively. Keep your gat in your pants yo!

so someone being a “piece of shit” is enough to give the guy who killed him a plea bargain?! DUDE FUCK YOU!
Pittspeed or not…the internet or not watch what you say when your talking about someone’s deceased relative you fucking prick. everyone in my generation of the family was acting out of anger and rage and in case you didn’t READ u dumb fuck i left it in the car and that was the ONLY fucking time i had touched the gun. All “we” need…so i take it your still a cop? feel bad for you…putting your life on the line for these poor people who are wastes of life in the first place…jackass.
And just to fill you in a bit…no my brother was actually working two jobs and had a 1 month old baby when he died…the kid that shot him…grew up with him and was always up to some shit…the way a witness told it is that the dude asked my brother for a light and when he turned to get it he shot him in the neck. I’m starting to think that your that piece of shit that you keep referring to. So stop replying to my posts before this gets way out of hand.

and as i said that was a one time incident out of my own anger and frustration. i went to the scene and left it in my car…never did i run around the whole fucking neighborhood looking for the dude.
But honestly after your last post…fuck you…

Nothing is going to get way out of hand.

Logik: “so someone being a “piece of shit” is enough to give the guy who killed him a plea bargain?”

NOW YOUR STARTING TO GET IT!!!

you sure? nothing on this site has gotten me pissed until you came along as asked me if my dead brother was a piece of shit. DIAF

well you never answered? I never said he was, just asked. MOST people shot are - unless you are the innocent victim of a murder. Was your brother a innocent victim of a murder?

wow

& wow chad moved it to the black hole:kekegay: