Asshole kills 3 police officers

http://kdka.com/local/officers.shot.Stanton.2.975820.html

Fuck that motherfucker. Cut his heart out with a plastic fucking spoon.

fuck that pos. fucking karma bitch.

wow

I bet his lawyer claims “post dramatic stress”

wow that is seriously fucking sad. :frowning:

Dramatic? :ugh2:

It amazes me that you only make $7 per hour.

I never said i made 7 an hour lol. thats what they offered and I laughed

One of my closest friends lives one block from there… He said that he knows the suspect, and that the suspect is basically a worthless junky who couldn’t hack it in the game of life.

amazed they didnt kill him on the spot

Friends said 23 year-old Richard Poplawski feared the Obama administration was poised to ban guns.

well congratulations he probably just gave obama more fuel to take away our guns.

X2

It’s the assholes like this that fucks the rest of law abiding gun owners.

Where do I sign up to be on the firing squad to gun down this asshole. Hell I’m not sure he is even worthy of being called an asshole. More like a piece of shit.

X2 il go buy a gun just to shoot him

If this would’ve happened on my block, he would definitely be dead right now. After hearing the shots, I would’ve given the cops a wide range of equally or higher powered weapons to take him out with.

It’s BS that cops don’t have AR-15s in their cars. This is what happens because of it… I would not want to go up against a semi-auto AK clone with a Glock, that’s for goddamn sure.

yeah that’s for sure, based on range alone they are no match for each other

http://www.myspace.com/richiedelicious

Oh he is gonna be real “richie delicious” in prison.

Exactly, what are they gonna do with the side arm and shotgun VS a military issued compact rifle?

I was ammused yesterday watching the news with the shooting in NY, there must have been 20+ cops holding the 870s like they were gonna save them.

Why the hell do they have shotguns when they need ARs?

A kid that works for me was out drinking with this kid and a couple of other NC kids last weekend. Said that this kid is ridiculously smart, but becomes very frustrated if he can’t convey a message to someone else so that they can understand it. Said he has a lot of very progressive and odd views.

Well, all I know is that like someone else said up above I’d love to be on the firing squad to execute this fuckin’ excuse:

1. He killed three innocent policemen.
  2. He was worried about Obama banning guns? This fucking idiot has done more get our guns banned then Obama ever has. This selfish, hateful, waste of fucking life douchebag just made it a LOT easier for the Dems to ram a new assault weapons ban down our throats.

he was obviously a nut case, i just wish the news wouldn’t portray it as gun activists are nut cases, it’s playing right into their hands

I acutally take care of lawns a block or two away from that place. One of em is a Police officer or dective for Pittsburgh. He was not one of the ones killed. It is a shame to see this happen. Prayers go out to those who lost a loved one today.

This was obviously premeditated. Had a bullet proof vest on, 3 guns ready. He was looking for a fight and for him to die at the end of it. Then he goes and negotiates, and surrenders. I would have love to have seen him get killed. This asshole should have been brought out onto the street and shot in the head. Instead this fucking waste of life will now waste away in our jails wasting tax payer money.

its not dramatic. also do you even know what it is or how it affects a person.

I guess you wouldn’t know cause you never got close to combat or another tragedy…

just keep a look out for sonic booms over castle shannon

PS the guy is a POS