Webster NY Shooting/Fires 12/24/12

Because it deserves its own thread…
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Webster-firefighters-shot/Aov0V53ztUC4bKegOnofrg.cspx

I know a bunch of the guys at WFD, this hits way too close to home :frowning:

2 shot and killed, 2 WFD guys injured, 1 police officer also injured by shots fired. Names just released. Shooter believed to be deceased at the scene, gunshot wound, possibly law enforcement, possibly self inflicted.

More edits: The homes were occupied, still battling the fires so they don’t know if there are fatalities. So incredibly sad to see the fire chief break down at the news conference. Theory is that it was a trap for first responders.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

What the fuck is wrong with people.

Whoever shot them, should just be instantly executed. Such a sad story to hear on Xmas eve. Fucking terrible :frowning:

RIP Lt. Mike Ciapparrini and Tomasz Kaczowka

Good thoughts for Theodore Sciordino, Joseph Hofsetter, and John Ritter (Greece PD)

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

The shooter is dead.

Another person who committed suicide wishing to be remembered. These people should not even be named, their body dumped into an unmarked grave and their existence should be erased. Unreal. I can’t imagine what the families are about to go through.

what the fuck

hits too close to home for me having family in RFD

you guys seeing all the drama on FB about Centola being accused of involvement by some idiots? it’s pretty sad some people are so upset about this they try to implicate others in the misfortune.

WTF, I’m going to have to carry and try to run a hose line now?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/two-firefighters-shot-killed-while-responding-webster-n-163105823.html

frontpage of yahoo too

IB4OMGTHEYUSEDASSAULTWEAPONS!!!

If you listen to the police radio seems like the house was on fire and the shooter setup on the opposite side of the road to ambush the police/fire

That POS is a wedding photog competitor. The lowest of low, using a tragedy to take a jab at your local competitor. Absolute scum along with the shooter.

IT seems like this world is going to complete shit. Hopefully I will be dead before the Apocalypse.

I guess 7 homes are destroyed from the fire. 2 dead and 2 shot firemen. All at the hands of a man that supposedly beat his 90+ year old grandmother to death with a hammer, served time and was released into civilization. WTF!

Our civilization is too caught up with incarcerating non-violent drug offenders to keep these people in jail.

As a first responder, I can not imagine what would go through my head in a situation like this. It would take some serious force to prevent me from using my ambulance as a moving shield to get that guy from the fire truck. Him repeatedly asking about the status of the shooter, and repeatedly hearing “nothing yet” is horrible to listen to. It sounds like a resident of one of the houses helped him to safety.

What a tragedy. Some people just need to be exterminated.

my cousin lives right down the road from this…

RIP.

What a fucking coward. I swear to god I wish swat snuck up behind where he posted himself up and shot his dick off and beat him unconscious and then arrested his ass and slowly tortured him to death. These fucking piece of shit faggots always take their own lives so they dont ever have to own up to what they did. Rot in hell spengler you piece of shit. RIP to those lost

Webster, a middle-class, lakeside suburb, now is the scene of violence linked to house fires for two Decembers in a row.
Last Dec. 7, authorities say, a 15-year-old boy doused his home with gasoline and set it ablaze, killing his father and two brothers, 16 and 12. His mother and 13-year-old sister escaped with injuries. He is being prosecuted as an adult.