Cop shoots motorcyclist in the back

WOW… just wow.

News video

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?se...cal&id=7433661

http://toledoblade.com/article/20100511/NEWS02/5110365

O wow… thats badddd

what a piece of shit

There was no excuse for shooting him I don’t care what the cop has to say.

Damn. Thats rediculous.

I hope that cop rots in jail for the rest of his life. That is absolutely inexcusable.

thats ridiculus i didnt see anything in that video thats warrants shots being fired!

now that cop should goto jail and when released get shot in the back

That cop does not deserve the right to carry a weapon, ever. Two guys out having a good time on their bike ends up with one mans life being ruined for the rest of his life. I hope he sues the fuck out of that officer and gets some sort of compensation.

I hope that cop rots in jail.

oh wow. hopefully he meets someone he put away when he gets sent to the pen.

Fuckin’ scumbag pig.

Not quite sure why the other guy hopped the curb and pulled a U-ie, though.

Either way, that gunshot was completely unnecessary.

They make tazers for this reason, he was completely unjustified in shooting him… Poor dude.

WOW… That kid is going to live the rest of his life in a chair because of a cops knee jerk reaction…

Scumbags like him should be locked up for a long time.
Poor guy.

My guess is that he was originally going to run but when he saw the cop in front, he laid on the brakes mid turn which caused him to have to stand it up or lose it.

holy instant paraplegia batman, homeboy dropped like a cucumber out of one of the klopman’s fannies.

WHAT THE FUCK.

the cock sucker lawyer trying to defend they cop “he turned around like he had something, and why didnt he just raise his hands???”

in that video all he did was turn around like “Huh, ok just a second” BANG

fuck you too. I understand its your job but you cant tell me you feel like a pile of shit trying to defend the guy that just ruined someones life when he pulled over and complied, unlike the other guy.

The I think he has a gun shit is bull shit, until they take it out and prove it you should never shoot. If you can pay attention close enough and time your decisions correctly, you should NEVER be behind a badge or a weapon.

Just one more reason I dont trust cops. I had a physco cop “pull me over” off duty but in uniform in his personal truck. I had my tire iron in my hand ready to swing when he came screaming and yelling running at my window… I thought it was some crazy civilan, no doubt if I swung at him if I didnt see his uniform at the last second he would have shot me. I filled harassment papers against him and I was told by many people in the department that it wasnt the first time and he is crazy.

:rofl WTF

Fuck that cop, he should be paralyzed now

I’ll probably get ripped a new asshole for this, but I think if the cop were to say “I panicked and accidentily pulled the trigger. I’m sorry.” And did something to try to make ammends with the guy then I would feel a little bad for him as he now has to live with his mistake. I would still say pull the badge and some jailtime, but with him trying to bullshit his way out of it; he should be shot.