Crazy Police Video

You won’t believe the ending. I did a search so sorry if it’s a repost.

http://cygnus_lawenforcement.permissiontv.com/index_full.html?site=Officer.com&showid=378811

God damn.

That’s one piece of shit that we won’t have to pay to keep in jail.

:tup: to Officer Huge Balls for hood surfing while emptying a clip into the driver.

would like to know more info as to what would warrent that…

That monte carlo smoked the cop car…

X2, Not trying to defend the guy, but the officer lied with 30sec of the video. “He just tried to ram me”. The guy was trying to drive around him, not ram him. Then at the end it looked like he was tying to drive away so they opened fire, and opened fire at the driver instead of the tires or any other non lethal attempt at resolving the situation first.

whats the story behind the shooting… did the guy in the car have a weapon? not that he needed too… i mean the officers life WAS in danger i suppose

Montecarlochick…

I’d shoot him too. A. he sucks B. he drives a monte…

I would guess that the cops had him cornered, then as they exited their patrol cars the guy STILL tried to swerve and escape. Maybe the one cop felt he was being dangered. This case I would side with the police. That dude had a million chances to pull over.

And that’s the bottom line. When someone who runs from the cops dies, and they’re the only on, it’s a perfect ending to a high speed pursuit. Too many times you see these criminals wipe out innocent people because the police are too scared to do anything except follow the pursuit until it ends, which is usually when the criminal crashes into some innocent bystander.

What stops a car faster? Shooting the tires, or shooting the driver? :wink:

http://www.officer.com/web/online/Top-News-Stories/Two-Ohio-Officers-Injured-in-Fatal-Chase–Shooting/1$37606

there’s the story…

Like I said, one less piece of shit on this planet.

6000 posts for newman, yay

yeah sorry but a vehicle can be a deadly weapon. If the guy was running after just committing a felony and is still considered a danger he can be killed as well. (In NYS)

Officers said the driver of the car, Charles Wayne Bennett, tried to run over the officer, then raced away, turning onto Reed Hartman Highway.

When Bennett tried to hit the officer with the car, the officer ended up on the car’s hood and fired twice, hitting Bennett at least once.

idk about that…

i don’t think the officer was out of the vehicle when he claimed he was RAMMED, and he def unloaded on the dude.

Yeah that was more than 2 shots wasn’t it???

lol yeah the fire twice thing caught my eye…

though the news/reporter may have gotten the situation mixed up, as it looked as though there were other bullet holes along the side of the monte and could have been another cop that shot twice. In any event it just shows the errors in media reports

Wow a mustang looks nothing like a Monte Carlo. Gung Ho Cops FTL

Crazy shit.

After another collision, the car stopped again, and an officer attempted to arrest Bennett. When Bennett tried to hit the officer with the car, the officer ended up on the car’s hood and fired twice, hitting Bennett at least once.

The driver tried to used deadly physical force against an officer so they were justified in using it back.

At first I was going to ask why all the shooting, but even the passenger seemed OK about the whole situation.

(not screaming about how the cops gunned down an innocent man or anything like that)

So, whatever. Fuck him, if you’re going to run, you had better know the consequences.