guy on police pursuit get pwned *link*

this dude got fucking lumped

http://ksdk.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=91485

i hope this isnt a re-post

If it is a repost i haven’t seen it and that was funny stuff. @ of the cops were looking for body parts to kick, then when they were done 2 just kinda walked off like nothing happened.

'tisn’t

But all of this “taking action against the officers bullshit” is total bullshit. IF THE DUDE WOULDNT HAVE RUN FROM THE COPS THEN HE WOULDVE NEVER GOTTEN HIS ASS KICKED. Seriously, cops should be able to fuck up retards like this. This kind of thing would happen a lot less if they could.

Oh rodney king, look what you have started

Meh, black dudes get off differently because they are born with a race card. Ive only had one chance to own a race card but I lost the bid to some Irish douchebag on ebay.

good for him…dueschbag most likely had it comin…

i’m all for police brutality, arrest = free housing and meals = crime rate staying the same, or continuing to go up…

if people know they’ve got a good ass kickin comin for doing stupid shit they clearly know they shouldnt be doing, then they probably will start to actually think twice before hand…

that’s why car and bank alarms shouldn’t be bells and sirens. it should be promises of buttrape in prison. “Don fugget about Bubba!” “Watch your cornhole, dude” and such. :slight_smile:

meh, they took it a little to far I think

:word: he got what he deserved, but if I could get 5 min alone with the guy who arrested me at the mall… he would be a hurtin man.

they really fucked him upi dont really care if the cops get in trouble or not, but that def. looked like a gang beating

they got him pretty good, but then again what do u expect when you run from the cops and try to hit them with ur van