Project: Do Work

From what I have read, the “rule” is to the have the fuse 12-16" from the positive terminal on the battery. This way, if something did go wrong and short out, there’s only that small distance that the power has to flow before it gets cut off. As opposed to the full length of the wire all the way to the engine bay heating up and possibly causing a fire if the fuse was up front. I do have a hella cut off switch in the engine bay though, that couldd act as a fuse if things got really bad lol.

Haha, thanks ronnie, yes theres an insane amount of hours just in cleaning, preping and painting everything…

Honestly I would love, and have wanted to do a LSX swap for years, even RB would be nice. But my budget for the build didnt have enough room to fit in any kinda of motor swap and now that I have a low km KA that should be reliable, it feels like it’d be a waste to swap it out for something thats going to possibly need maintenance, clutch, seals ect. So, I’m going to go KA-T for now, and we’ll see how long that lasts :stuck_out_tongue:

If you happen to have a spare center cap for the wheels when you get em, let me know :slight_smile:

I can do a writeup, but unfortunatly I did take any pictures along the way of the process, stupid me. If you have any questions on how its done feel free to pm me.

Thanks again guys!