Project Notch

post REAL numbers or ban.

13’s… :shifty

see above, i fixed it.

:rofl Ya got me fucker… lol

you can pm me if you want. i’m just curious.

i tried to race delucia last night, his car is apart again, silly imports…wayne ill let you know like i said up there i only got 3 passes out of her so even the best pass of the day (the way i was driving) is fairly far off its true number.

yeah it ran low 13’s all day anyways, car is junk im selling it…haha

unless anyone wants to trade for an 03/04 cobra (wayne)

lol can’t trade. my mid-life-crisis-having-ass needs the rag :slight_smile:

you kill me with that shit…i dont think this fox will ever leave my garage with everything i got in it, its the perfect car to turn into my weekend strip car down the road…ill end up getting a nice car to cruise in sometime and turn this thing into something way beefier than it is now…of course EVERYTHING is for sale

6.6 for an NA stang is low 10s, roger that.

alot of those Toyota I-6 cars in the 6.40-6.60 range run 9.30-9.70s, but then again, they are all top end. :ohnoes

wont happen :tongue

yup, just gonna gave less traction now. :ohnoes

lol in all seriousness, after my upgrade this winter i will probably get bored and sell it before the end of next summer. it’s just what i do.

Trust me i hear ya, everything gets boring, you gotta spice it up, nice thing about cars is your NEVER out of things to do!

I cant wait to have the thing dialed in its alot of work and its gonna take time but this fuckers got some potential, im telling you.

a big plate system will do her well

hahah that big block would handle a good amount of spray…dont have the money to buy it unfortunately, i dont know if i would rather just buy a stroker kit than spray that thing though…

600shot! do it.

HAHA dual stage 250 and 300 kicks all day, if i had money to buy the kit.

no it doesn’t :Idiots

:hug

sully does your car move?