Project Notch

Yeah, like I said, we’ll see how it goes. The parts should be in late this week. So Ill prolly head over tomorrow and take care of the body(clean, claybar, wax etc) and get that part squared away.

can’t wait to run this pile…

lol, jk! I cannot believe how sick that engine bay looks compared to what it used to look like!

I had one before I knew ya :lol:tongue

Mine doesnt have the Mustang shit either, he got the old NMRA-style one.

Fox body engine bays are like swiss cheese. Holes everywhere.

Thanks, not too bad right. I just cant wait to re-do it though honestly. There are a few spots that drive me NUTS!!!

:wow ok never mind i wont bite your style then if it means that much to ya

Tell me abou it dude. I knew there were alot of holes, but god damn!! I had nasty welder-burn for awhile. If I ever did this again Id just do the ScottRodFab weld-in panels!

Im jk ya big ugly bastid:hug

see if i rub your knee again …fuck you

:rofl

I really dont care what my car looks like under the hood so I just left the holes there but there certainly are a ton of them that dont get used. I guess thats the problem with using the same body for 14 years and several different engine, injection, etc options.

Yeah seriously. Im prolly going to do this to mine over the winter. Idealy I want to freshen up the motor, and while I have it out why not detail shit up nice…

Ive hardly even looked at my car since the engine was pulled. Its still gonna be the same under the hood when the motor finally goes in. Im not even going to bother washing it under the hood.

id do it also just know where to store the car with no notor in it ,as its gonna be out this winter

Its alot of work, but its def worth it!

Whoa wtf are wrong with my custom fabbed patch panels you dick head

Haha, not those. Dana sprayed the bay a little bit before it was ready. I wish I had another 3-4hrs to put into it and it would have been PERFECT!

Yea thats what I thought you son of a bitch

Hey pipe down you riley fuck!

wheel wells look sick

and what kinda JDM brakes are those?