Project Notch

At the track fucker

Time will tell

Indeed. But till then I shall bust paulies shit

:lol So when you buyin a project that WE can all bust on???

I dont need a project I get busted on just as much as the next guy. Plus im more concerned about paying for school then building a car

That sounds like a stupid thing to do :rofl

Go fast>>>*

Hmmm. I shall finish school and buy a mustang that is slightly faster then yours

You somena bitch!!! :lol

YO A those pics look SICK,i need to come on this site more i had no clue so many ppl were talking about me LOL…delucia told me about this thread tonight at the gym. k-spacers should be here by friday i payed extra for shipping…so front clip, motor, trans, and rear end will be completely done by monday night if all goes well. THen its minor touching up, front brakes and suspension which will take a total of four hours at the extreme most. THen wiring plumbing and running baby…

and its a small block with a big exhaust…wink

still doesnt ring a bell

:ninja

Got some good work done today. Got the K-Member spacers in and the frame bolted up, engine is in and bolted to teh mounts, trans and trans mount are in, converter bolts are in, rear shock tabs are welded on and the full suspension in in/tight. Threw a couple other odds and ends in.

I have pics, but my fuckin cat owned my cable for the camera, so I cant upload shit right now. Ill post em as soon as I get another cable…

Ok, I rigged up a wire so I could throw these up lol:

sick pics again A…cant wait to get outa work tomorrow so we can get some more shit done

we can work something out on that:hug. u get the cold room though…:thumbup

I love this car.Cant wait to work on it again

Yeh looks like there is finally some progress

Yeah, been a pretty fun project so far. Today shit went together pretty easily, other than dipshit iceman losing one of the nuts for the K-Member :lol

i want pretty anodized parts for my carb or maybe i’ll just send it back to csu and have it pc’d…

nice work guys.

so u ready to start my car next week seeing’s how i’ll be partially paralized for a week or 2 . ???