Project Notch

headers are coated, shouldnt really change a color. if they do the coating flaked off. and as for being banged up. after picking up the wheels and slamming down theyll be worse.

haha yeah, when i said some spots got banged up i was talking about the engine bay, my headers have been alumi-coated so they should be fine. And im home from work now already so im gonna head to advance and grab a clay bar kit now.

Im supposed to be taking care of that today too, i got another x member from kevin that im gonna hack up

Sure you are

Adam, I’ll drop the 2JZ off, smooth my engine bay off so it looks sick.

Ok, just pull the motor and all the shit out! :thumbup

No you! Who resprayed his engine bay?

I was supose to, and it would have came out better if I did. But the guy who owns the garage did it while I was down for awhile.

We’re prolly going to re-do it over the winter, it isnt perfect(close), but Im not 100% happy with it lol.

You can paint? What would you charge for my engine bay. PM me if you want.

Yeah I can paint, was my occupation for the last 8 or so yrs lol. My car was the 1st job I ever did, I still wanna repaint it again though!!

What are you looking to do on the bay, shave/paint?

adam sucks at body work…

:lol Sure do!!!

Ill hafta get some pics of the 67 camaro I restored. Pauly saw the car at Guptills last year, came out pretty good Id say.

What do you mean by shave? Like make it so it doesn’t have screws, etc going through it?

Weld/fill all the holes in the engine bay all smooth-like.

Wow I bet that takes forever, lemme know how much for both. Respray/clear and then respray/clear fill.

Wish I knew you painted.

The engine bay I did was “shaved” of its 100+ factory holes.

This is an example of THE nicest shaved bay Ive seen:
[

](javascript:void(0):wink:

Ok, I really gotta look at the car and base it off of that. I had about 40hrs in this car, and could have had a couple more. Also, would I be taking everything out?

Dear god man. That’s sick.

And not necessary in my case. Wow… thats amazing!

Yea most likely.

thats about 80+hrs of work lol!