Project progress pics and teaser (everyone loves pics)

Thanks for the comments, keep em coming, I like to hear everyone’s good and bad comments, gives me ideas for teh future

Thanks,
The front and rear height is good for me, I can fit two fingers straight between the tire and fender in the front, and two finger diagonally in the rear. Both are low enough for me.

Thanks,
I like the flushness that it is at now. It is not UBER flush but it is clean flush. The front has the coilover camber setting up top at 0 degrees, if I lower the car another inch up front the tires will hit the fender for sure. The rears don’t look as flush because of the negative camber, some RUCAs in the rear for the future will fix the flushness. I would need to roll my fenders if I got massive spacers and I really don’t want to roll my fenders, just doesn’t appeal to me.

I like my car to be as clean as possible, I will take pics of my interior with the carpet all finished up and S14 cloths, it is pure sex.

I have see a couple clean 240sx’s that have lost all their appeal because of UBER flashness, rolled and pulled fenders (not coming out right), and missing wheel well splash guards up front, i like my splash guards thank you very much.