Quotes of Honor.

he didnt create that, its from Dazed and Confused. c’mon man, you should know that movie.

thats kind of creepy. i was just looking for that exact post made by him.

Dont care who made it. He said it… and meant it… and its true. :ssh

i remember that movie :slight_smile:

:lmao

:lol

Re: Vot’s poser fagness -

I LOL’d

And last spring freeze disaster compared to the South this year, led flexbandthe north extension of the time the disaster may be much longer, the scope may be broader and may cause more serious consequences. led stripAnd floods, freezes disaster occurred on the fast torrents 1 difference is that the occurrence of drought is quietly, but it may have intensified. led leisteSince November last year, Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei most, Shanxi, Shandong, Henan, northern Anhui, northern Jiangsu, Hubei, north-east, led modulenorthern Shaanxi, Ningxia, Gansu, the north eastern wheat areas of precipitation less than 50 percent over the same period the year to 80%, in central Shanxi, Hebei, south-central, led lichtnortheastern and central Henan Province, western Shandong, Anhui and other places north-west more than 80% below normal precipitation.

JClark FTW :rofl

HAHAHA, I missed that completely and posted the same thing 3 posts below him. I knew JClark and I had a special connection

:excited I feel it too!!!

http://smiliesftw.com/x/eek5jerk.gif

:rofl :rofl

I must have missed that one ^ :rofl

Jclark is dominating this thread lately. :thumb