R33 GTR spotted in peterborough

you should of took his plates down
& maybe get to the bottom of this…

ya that guy sounded like a prick.:@

why would we care if it’s legal or not. i’m sure it’s illegal but whatever.
if he is willing to accept the consequences, then so be it.
not mine and your problem when he goes to jail, gets fined, maybe gets his car crushed.
big deal

i live in peterborough i`ve never seen that car and last year i was only in lakefield peterborough and lindsay never seen that car i perfer the r32 by far

its from bell`s garage in buckhorn

u can drive anything u want

just make it happen

dammn what a clean ride

volvo nation dori dori

He got it into Canada, thats easy, Just ship it here. Dealerplate = its not registerd…
He was probly driving it illegally with that dealer plate…

Anything is legal as long as you have money.

lol so our gonna legalize your bribes with more bribes. =P

back on topic, nice car but the legality is questionable…

He could have also switched vin numbers and such anything is possible.

Switch the vins, its still a skyline, plus you can always say it’s had a conversion. I wouldn’t bother with the r33 either r34 or supra.

MK4 Supra is available for importing soon.

^^^ Dont we already have those here in LHD?

yeah but they’re like 20-30K and hard to find here

I bet the ones that will be available for import will be the same price

Are you serious? It isn’t easy and that is super illegal. The car can get seized, you can be blacklisted on insurance and if you get into an accident hope you have a few million personally to settle the claims cause your insurance co isn’t going to.

This topic unfortunately will never die though. Look R33s and R34s are illegal period. They are only allowed in as parts cars and must be half-cut. There is only one way to legalize them as kit cars. They have new VINS are are completely above board with Transport Canada and have modified chassis. It is an expensive process and only one R34 in Canada is going through it…I have seen it personally. It is a beautiful white 2002 V Spec II and it is $70,000, don’t have it? Go back to Gran Turismo then.

The rest of them are super shady.

MKIV JZA80 Supra TT are basically available now but only 53 of them LOL. The bulk of them ready April 2008. Much cheaper than USDM that are like $30,000 and up, JDM twin turbo w/auto are a little as $12-grand landed.

daves right

adam over at feast is starting to pick up some mk4’s and has one that will be ready for import soon, a nice one too, for 15k i believe

there are some ready now, but the production numbers on the early ones are super small

even for april productions, they will be hard to get, only 741 were produced

Yeah it will be super tough…plenty of people in line for those used MKIVs.

The only ones I have seen on J-spec are fairly lame & auto. But they are super low K and half the price of USDM.

On the plus side it could drive down domestic Supra prices.

Im from Peterborough (well…going to Trent…) and he would get no attention from cops up here with that car. ESPECIALLY if it wasn’t even in peterborough, and it was north of here. Cops here likely wouldn’t look twice at you, and north of here, well, what cops are you going to see really? This guy could drive like a maniac on back roads and not have any trouble. Plus with the dealer plates he can get away with a lot more I bet. I’ll have my 180 up here in March, and I’m kind of curious to see how I’ll do with cops.