r33 skyline gtr

ok

r33 skyline gtr heading on the qew northbound from fort erie

edit: prety sure this was no r32 conversion. the qaurter panels looked like r33 ones. doubt anyone would go to those kinds of conversion lenghts.

first one ive ever seen in real life if it was indeed an r33 :edit

car was dark blue. pretty sure it had cdn plates.

anybody know the scoop on this guy?

oops

meant to put this in the car spotted thread

please move this mods

youve never seen one in person but no mistaking that it was legit even though they arent legal here yet?

sickk!

There is a Skyline on the trader.ca for sale “which is blue” and has an R33 Conversion done to it.

I will assume this is the car you saw (check out www.trader.ca) and do a search thou and confirm if it is :wink:

lol no i havent seen on in person

and i checked the trader, didnt see any that looked like the one i saw. all the oens on the trader were r32’s

and you dont have to be an ass brock

this was supopsed to be in the car spotted thread

never seen an R32 with R33 front end conversion around here, ive seen pics of R32 with R34 conversion, interesting to find out what you actually saw.

I heard there is an R34 running around Brampton area, only comes out at night.

also just a thought but whats stopping you from registering an R33 as an R32? like your insurance guy is gonna know the difference, or the cops, just say its a conversion? possible?

heh matty were you on the opposite lane of him, next time pull up to him and pull him over and take some pics :).
i want to see this r33 that you seen, was it a gtr or gts?

I’ve seen that car in person, doesn’t seem to be on the trader anymore though. Anyway, the owner was the biggest douchebag I’ve ever ran into. Glad to know it’s sold, I was going to key the shit out of it the next time I saw it.

Any reason why this isnt in the Car Spotted thread?

PM me.

with nudes.