Bayside blue r33 in area?

Driving up 79 North and a bayside blue r33 ( not sure gt-r or gt-s too fast to get a good look) passed me. Is there one that is local? Is it motorex DOT legal or just PA kit car/DOT technically illegal. I know 96-98 r33 can still be converted if someone takes over RI status. Just wanted to find out more about the car.

Yes this car is a real R33 GTS Skyline. Nice car. There was a heated thread about this car and it’s driver a few weeks back…LOL

Oh, just a gts…I thought so but wanted to check to see if it was or not. Talking with a supposed RI and wanted to see if there were any GT-R owners around to talk with.

[QUOTE=bbostrom]Oh, just a gts…
its better than your skyline

its better than your skyline

moped>skyline

:owned:

i dunno if i would go that far.even tho its only GT-S

broken down moped with one wheel>*.skyline

a skyline ain’t nothing but a car that wasn’t produced in america and everyone gets on it’s nuts because the japanese kids like it. fuck the skyline

Was a girl driving it?

the skyline is just an average car hence the infinity G35 which is the current skyline in japan. your average person fails to realize that and assumes all skylines are the Skyline GTR. :slight_smile:

Jimmy

Still cool Cars.

yeah the new skyline looks nothing like the g35rts spec v or whatever

I think i seen that same car driving down around west newton the other day it had a big front mount beautiful car from what i seen of it driving by

I love bayside blue but a gts is a 2.5l I-6 rwd- but my supra has a superior gearbox (getrag) and .5l displacement. The gts is unique but the supra has many more advantages. What makes a skyline gt-r is the attesa awd (with a grid dancer for fun) and its solid high reving I6 vs like an evo with the i4. Otherwise a gts is just another rwd car…with rhd to make it inconvient.