R33 GTR spotted in peterborough

I saw this silver R33 Skyline in a gas station about a 1/2 hour north of Peterborough last summer.

When I approached the guy to tell him what a nice car it was, and ask how he got it in Canada he pretty much told me to fuck off…

I snapped these pictures anyways…fuckin douche bag…lol

that is one sweet ride

what a d-bag though

if he didn’t want attention…especially from enthusaists…why buy an r33?

are those dealer plates? can’t remember what colour they’re suppose to be…
maybe the car isn’t his, and he’s trying to hide that fact by being a douche

buy gawddamnit…that’s a clean ride

Shoulda scratched up his clean ride if he was being such a dick about it.

Wow!!! An R33 Gtr!!! Holy Fuck!!! I’ve Never Seen One Before!!

Did You Take More Pics???

its illegal, the r33 GTR is not allowed for another 3 years but you can get a
gtst R33 now, if you want to get one into the country there is ways of doing it but it invovles alot of paper work etc or you can illegally import it as he probably did by your story of him telling you to fuck off.

r33 are nice form the front but are ass in the back, i dont like the back end to much

I wants his wheels.

BTW I don’t believe those are Canadian plates. They have run out of 6 digit plates, we are well into 7 digits now.

Edit: It almost looks like you can make out ‘Ontario’ on the top of the plate so I’m confused. It’s a possibility that they are dealer plates and dealer plates are yellow.

dealer plates are all 6 digits, tool, and skylines are played

Old dealer plates were yellow, new issued ones are white with red lettering. They’re all still 6 digit plates.

I’m almost positive I saw something like this in some online classifieds or something. This was 6 months ago probably.

=;

its ugly…

anyone can drive an r34 even with a dealer plate…or a lil bit of luck and risk and u can even register/drive one here very smoothly…

I have a feeling it woulnd’t be hard to get an r34 registered as an r32.

Except the whole build date thing…

He has been trying to sell it down south for a little over eight months now if i do recall. Saw it on ebay last spring early summer. Definatley illegal I can even remember the write up on this car.

All in all still a wicked ride but I wonder why the government is making it harder to import cars.

Prime example here.

I wonder what would happen if he got in an accident with this machine??

6 dig is dealr plate it can be a old one
by the way…r33’s are ugly. i would take a r30 over a 33 anyday.
thats my two cents, pretty cool you seen one.

if it wasnt for an ugly front bumper, ugly wing and ugly sunken wheels with huge dirty wheel gap i think that it could be a nice car.

slap some nice 17x10 BBS’s with nice offset all around, get a non gay bumper (i think that one is oem but i hate it) and replace the wing with a less retarded one i think it would definitely turn some heads.

Thats not hard all you do it remove the vin plate on the dash and install an r32 one. I’m just wondering since no one this side really knows aything about these car and if they could say “nooooo thats a r33 not an r 32”. Simple problem solving skills.

Thats incredibly risky. I’m assuming thats illegal, and all you need is a cop thats played Gran Turismo a few times to start scratching his head.

You don’t exactly fly under the radar with a GT-R.